Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Skull Tagged

The Skulltag homepage has posted part III of its preview of this ZDoom-based deathmatch-ish mod. It covers features like jump pads, spring pads, zero-G zones, anti-grav sectors, pushing/pulling objects, and also has 8 new screenshots to view.

Guest Anonymous User

Hehe, seriously tho... SkullTag looks so kickass. It's great not necessarily just for the exact features it adds, but the way map designers can implement these features---no ACS scripting necessary, am I wrong? Anyways, thanks for all the hard work you're putting into this effort guys!

Nope, no ACS necessary :) For using things like spring pads, just tag whatever sector as being a spring pad, and you're done :) Can't get much simpler than that. Anyway, thanks for your support, and being appreciative of all the hard work we've all put into this, even though it's not even finished, yet. Knowing people are looking forward to your project really helps keep things going at a quick pace and your motivation up, so thanks again :)

Man, the metal/tech style level screenshots look great! Hope it will come out soon :)

Guest PennyWise

Hey...I just wanted to say to Tarin that that metal/tech level the screenshots were taken is done by me. So thanks for the compliment!

Guest Rhoq

Just wanted to ask... What do you guys think of that Grenade Launcher? That is, those of you that have looked at the screen shots. Just curious to see if the public digs it as much I do.

Well, I was at a LAN party today, and everyone who got a glimpse of it thought it was awesome... me included :) The only way people knew that it was a new weapon was because they had played Doom so many times and finally realized "Wait a second... Doom doesn't have a grenade launcher!" :) It has its own distinct look without looking artificial, which in the end will work out best.

I saw that 'Excellent!' message on one of the screenshots. Will there be these cool messages as in UT? Would be nice.

Yep, that's exactly what that is :) ST has a medal/message system similar to UT and Q3A, which I think is better than both of them (when I get it all done, anyway).

Hehe. That's one point why I love programming: you can always make it how exactly *you* want it :)

Are those slopes in the screenshots of the metal/tech level, or just lots and lots of sectors?

Guest PennyWise

To NiGHTMARE: If you'll know any of my previous work, you'll know that they can't be anything else than lots and lots of sectors :)

Guest Risen

the differences in the last few screenshots of the same level? It's like a 'spot the inconsistencies' game. Oops! I said too much! :)