Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Brotherhood

The Brotherhood of Vengeance has been updated with loads of DM demos from Gothic 2 as well as loads for Doom 2. There's one nightmare demo in the bunch too. Also, according to the email, there's "!! A new project by King Gem, based on Darkening 2 texture wad. !!"

Guest Anonymous User

Check http://www.geocities.com/king_gems That's the original site..... -gemini

Guest Anonymous User

The project is downloadable from both the BrV site and the geo site. However, the BrV site will probably be faster, Geoshitty is ass slow :)

Didn't Ola not want any WADs to use the Darkening E2 textures until after he released the public texture WAD?

Guest Anonymous User

nick: this wad don't have the dark2 grafx included, so i think it won't be a problem with ola.... and check by my site shitfaces, i didn't go through all that trouble for fun u know... heh. -gemini

from darken2.txt: "Please do NOT extract textures from darken2.wad and do NOT create levels that are depending on darken2.wad to run. " You wouldn't have thought there'd be a problem with only needing the wad to run, but apparently there is :(

Guest Anonymous User

yeah well it says that it requiers the dark2 textures, i put it on the "requierments" on the text file, "you need dark2tex.wad" or somethin like that..... besides it took too long.... -gemini