Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Itsy Shitsy

mewse sent word of a Compaq research project where researchers built a tiny prototype of a palmtop computer called the Itsy. Big whoop you say... well, one of their accomplishments is to play Doom on it, which automatically makes it a success. Over at the movies page they have a video showing off some greyscale E1M2 action on a computer smaller than a 3X5 card. Crazy stuff... I want one.

Whoo! First post! And how dare you use such language in a headline, I AM OFFENDED, I HOPE YOU DIE AND GO TO HELL WHERE MANY LAWYERS AND USED CAR SALESMEN POKE YOU IN THE ASS WITH OLIVE FORKS AND THE ONLY ISP IS AOL! MUHAHAH. Okay, I'm done.

Yeah, shame shame on you, totally.. Anyway, who cares?! I want more csDoom!!! :-b

Oh Itsy Bitsy Titsy Girl where are you; Oh Itsy Bitsy Titsy so love was true; Oh my Itsy Bitsy Titsy so young and so unused; Now Itsy Bitsy Titsy plays a mean now Scotch; as she does her little titsy, I can stare at her crotch; Oh my Itsy Bitsy Titsy queen of double Dutch; Now Itsy Bitsy Titsy Girl where are you; Oh Itsy Bitsy Titsy with those eyes so blue; Oh I love how Itsy Bitsy's little blouse is so see-through; So Itsy Bitsy Titsy now you're off to camp; but I bet those itsy bitsies on you are still damp; I'll be waiting 'till September in the playground outside your class; Now Itsy Bitsy Titsy quick when I wasn't through, about a place to keep her in when nobody knew; And now my Itsy Bitsy Titsy lies a pall on my afternoons - "Itsy Bitsy Titsy Girl", D*E*A*D*S*Y (www.deadsy.net) I love Deadsy so much; it's like Orgy, Rush, Gary Numan, the Cure, and the Allman Brothers thrown together. :)

Guest Anonymous User

Hey.... a handheld doom game. Wheeeeeeee-fun. They've got the building instructions and everything on that page. Time to heat up the soldering iron. <g>

Guest Anonymous User

uhhhh.......

Guest Elviele

OOOOoooooooohhh, Linguica said a bad word!! I am gonna tell on him!!

Guest Anonymous User

cyb,funny yeah,damn,hehehe.