Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spike

Bouncy Castles : The Best Thing Ever

Tuesday just gone - my buddy Peter threw his 21st b'day party at his place, and guess what? He only went and hired a bouncy castle.

You can just picture it. Fifteen 20-odd year olds, prancing round the place, tanked to the brim with carling, tequila, cheap wine and vodka-jelly. Naturally, the party theme was wrestling, complete with heavy metal thumping from the speakers.
After my 7th pint i decide to take everyone on. So i stumble, prop myself against the far wall, spy several people (including my lil' brother), and let fly with all my spasmodically tispy might.
Four hours, 26 powerbombs, 18 back-breakers and several slicy-open bits later, i assess the situation :

Sliced open cheek and bloody eyeball : 1
Severe chest pain due to dropkicks :4
Elbows/Knees-on-rubber chafeing : 15
Ripped-off nail : 1
Backstrain from drunken wrestling moves : 15
Sunburn : 15
Wife pissing herself laughing at drunken husband : 1

It's official : Bouncy castles are the best thing ever.

Spike said:

From the way you describe it, it seems like we're talking about a freefight-championship instead of cute bouncy castles..

Think of both. At the same time.

I couldn't sit up straight until today. I've been dosed up with pain killers for over 48 hours.

Disorder said:

From the way you describe it, it seems like we're talking about a freefight-championship instead of cute bouncy castles..

From the way he described it, it made me think he's working for mastercard, he just needed to replace the 1 next to 'Wife pissing herself laughing at drunken husband' with 'priceless'.

Funny as hell though, sounded like a lot of fun, and plus:

I've been dosed up with pain killers for over 48 hours.

/me smiles.

Just the beginning I hope. The next step is to hire larger or more bouncy castles and invite more people to join in the carnage...

Next thing, you'll be severely injured in one of those rooms with thousands of those multi-coloured balls whilst going on a drunken rampage for another friend's 21st.

AndrewB said:

Another little entry in my "people I never want to be like" journal.

It was a joke. Don't believe everything you read.

Spike said:

Tuesday just gone - my buddy Peter threw his 21st b'day party at his place, and guess what? He only went and hired a bouncy castle.

You can just picture it. Fifteen 20-odd year olds, prancing round the place, tanked to the brim with carling, tequila, cheap wine and vodka-jelly. Naturally, the party theme was wrestling, complete with heavy metal thumping from the speakers.
After my 7th pint i decide to take everyone on. So i stumble, prop myself against the far wall, spy several people (including my lil' brother), and let fly with all my spasmodically tispy might.
Four hours, 26 powerbombs, 18 back-breakers and several slicy-open bits later, i assess the situation :

It's official : Bouncy castles are the best thing ever.

Sounds like you just had the best time ever, Spike!! Just wait till those painkillers start to fade, then the real fun'll kick in!

Lucky bastard. What's next? Giant foam cannon? Ball Pit? Bouncy castle with strippers? Who got the bloody eyeball?

My mate Ste got the bloody eyeball - he came round yesterday (visited, not woke up), and he's got a case of swelly-greeny at the minute. He considers it a demonstration of his flexibility (he backflipped and managed to knee himself in the face).

We're doing it again sometime in the next few months... about 20 of us throwing in a tenner each (and about 100 of that is for alchy).

Nothing like throwing your best mate over your shoulders and slamming him to the ground.

Spike said:

My mate Ste got the bloody eyeball - he came round yesterday (visited, not woke up), and he's got a case of swelly-greeny at the minute. He considers it a demonstration of his flexibility (he backflipped and managed to knee himself in the face).

Bah...I can knee myself in the face sitting down, any time I want to.

the_Danarchist said:

Bah...I can knee myself in the face sitting down, any time I want to.

Really? I don't believe you! Please demonstrate =P

Spike said:

I've been dosed up with pain killers for over 48 hours.

Gimme gimme gimme!

orion said:

Really? I don't believe you! Please demonstrate =P

Okay...I just did it...thrice. Now what?

the_Danarchist said:

Okay...I just did it...thrice. Now what?

I don't believe you, do it hard enough so you break your teeth, then send those teeth to me and I'll believe you.

the_Danarchist said:

No. Get your own entertainment whore.

My entertainment would require kneeing you in your face for you. =P

excuse my grumpyness, woke up at 4pm covered in sweat from the heat cause some idiot didn't bother to turn the a/c on when he was leaving.

Yeah, well I think my mind is rotting from the inside. So I don't care, or even know what I'm saying anymore.

orion said:

My entertainment would require kneeing you in your face for you. =P

excuse my grumpyness, woke up at 4pm covered in sweat from the heat cause some idiot didn't bother to turn the a/c on when he was leaving.

Casual pick ups eh? Can't trust them to do anything right on their way out in the morning.