Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doom Arena

Doom Arena is now at the testing stage. They've made 7 levels which need testing with 4 or more players, so if you feel like some test DM action, check it out. Also, the screenshots for levels 3, 5, 6, and 7 are now up.

Guest face.uk

Is anyone out there interested at all? I am still waiting for some testers to come forward.It's hard making dm levels by yourself as you cannot really test them very well Jason sloan DoomarenA

Guest Hydra

I will beta test if u want. i hav a 8pc lan and 8 people willing 2 try something new who all loved doom.

Guest Anonymous User

So, if ZDoom is required to play this, that means DoomarenA can be played on csDoom? Since csDoom is based on ZDoom 1.22...

Guest face.uk

Uh .....err......oh yeah never thought of that.not sure how you would go about it not very technical you see but any help would be great

Guest Anonymous User

I'm not a coder...most user-made wads out there are compatible with zdoom. A gothic2.wad server is being run over at crystal.telefragged for csDoom and it runs great. I don't know what your personal opinion is, but I would put your DoomarenA up for download as a test. Maybe someone could check it out and set up a csDoom server with your wad. I'm guessing it would work. You would get feedback one way or another. I tried out your demo1 solo and it certainly looks cool and is laid out nice. csDoom is the first doom port to have a solid client-server multiplay code...it would be cool to have DoomarenA use it. Check it out. I need to get registered with a username here...Also, what is your DoomarenA all about? The name speaks for its self and that's as far as I can take it. Looks cool. I know you have been busy, but you should have a readme or into on your page to snag the surfer. : )

Guest face.uk

OK WILL DO GIVE ME SAY.........TIL ABOUT 11:00PM GMT

Guest Anonymous User

face.uk, I stopped over at the csDoom homepage and slapped up a post in the forum telling about what you have. I also posted your DoomarenA homepage address or that folks can link up to it through Doomworld. Looks like csDoom has been getting ALOT of hits this past week, so hopefully someone will take you up on testing your work on csDoom or ZDoom. I do not have a webpage or resources right now to try and help out directly...I'm just getting the word out. The only network I have access to is at work. We've played ZDoom on it across the site, but it is a busy time of year right now so we can't slack off. Plus, the 2nd line manager moved his office next to ours. Dammit.

Guest face.uk

Thanks for that it's good to have a bit of positive feed back drop me a line to my email address so I can add you to my address book.Also I've started work on my next proj star trek tng inc. borg maybe shapeshifters and loads more.:)) Once again Thanks for the help

Guest Anonymous User

hey man u wanted ppl to help beta test you levels... well then explain to me y i couldn't help you 2 guys out yesterday, i was willing ot help... get back to me please