Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

LxDoom / PrBoom Merger

The PrBoom site has an announcement that this OpenGL Boom project has merged with Colin Phipps' Linux LxDoom port. Apparantly LxDoom will be used as a codebase, and PrBoom features will be added to it.

I wrote a mail to Proff a few days ago, asking him if he plans to implement CS Doom source code when that will be released. He answered with a clear YES ! That will give hope, won't it ? I must say it again: glBoom is currently the most stable gl'ed Doom port around.

I wrote a mail to Proff a few days ago, asking him if he plans to implement CS Doom source code when that will be released. He answered with a clear YES ! That will give hope, won't it ? I must say it again: glBoom is currently the most stable gl'ed Doom port around.

Guest Confusion

I don't know about everyone else, but I personally think that PrBoom is really a waste of time...honestly, I prefer MBF (DOS-based or not) simply because it does more. And I also find that PrBoom full screen makes the textures vibrate - and that annoys the hell out of me. Give me ZDoom anyday.

And to the King - infoline. Please. Seeing {infoline} really frustrates me.