Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Dark And Stormy Hell

The Hellstorm TC homepage has been updated for the first time in quite a while, mostly about needing to hear back from several members. There's also a little bit of news about the next texture wad, and some stuff about the released sketches from way back when.

Guest Confusion

This looks to be a very interesting TC. The quality of the graphics is exteremely high, and not all of them are ripped from other 3D games, unlike most of the crap we're subjected to. I just hope it gets finished - so many of these things start well and then slowly faaaade away...

Guest Caleb

man this project sounds good! i know i got more to say here, but i just dont know what it is

Hey, Caleb. Do you realized that you misspelled the word "spelled" in your footer?

A Halloween release date? OMG that would kick. I love playing DOOM missions around that time of year (I play DOOM throughtout the year despite being way too occupied with everything else, but I seem to get a short bit of free time near Halloween). I remember playing Eternal DOOM four years ago I think and then the next year with DOOM 95 (which I thought was the most amazing thing at the time [EDM at 640x480]). :) Anyways, Hellstorm looks like a solid add-on that will be considered a classic among the DOOM projects.