Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doomers For Hire

I caught daved@wworld.com if interested. Money order will be shipped upon completion. Detailed drawings on graph paper will be provided along with the wad in question.[/quote]I would just read some tutorials or something, but hey.

Guest IcarusWing

Sorry to bother you here, Ling, but can you please contact me at olj@brighton.ac.uk as soon as possible. Thanks. Cheers, Oli.

Guest Confusion

For crying out loud man, learn to do it yourself. It's not hard. Save yourself some money.

Guest Xenocide

Why are you guys complaining? Free MONEY!!!

Guest Anonymous User

I prefer to pay for my money...

Guest Anonymous User

PAYING FOR A WAD???? Oh my GOD. I thought you couldnt get any more nerdy. How bout you all go get a real job instead of playing Doom. Dont you all go out and party on the weekends??? I bet you prefer a new Doom game rather than a hot girl willin to fuck you.

I hope you realize, Anonymous user, that if you try to think about what you say first, it will make much more sense.

...I think I'd actually do the same thing instead of trying to learn all that stuff myself.

To second anon. user (first was me =p): I happen to go to university, have TWO jobs (one during term time, one in the summer), a social life, a girl friend, play other games, watch TV, read, swim, go biking AND play Doom, amongst many other things. Also, anyone who has Doom/Doom2 essentially paid for a WAD now that you can get the EXE and heavily modified versions off the 'net :) Well, apart from the people who wared it of course...

you've no idea why he's paying, whats hes up to so you cant complain or indeed comment. Like Im doing. hmm

Guest Anonymous User

PAYING FOR A WAD???? Oh my GOD. I thought you couldnt get any more nerdy. How bout you all go get a real job instead of playing Doom. Dont you all go out and party on the weekends??? I bet you prefer a new Doom game rather than a hot girl willin to >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> No,I'd rather have someone who actualy cares about me. Unfortunately, I haven't seen her in a long time :/ -lonely, and playing Doom to pass the time

Guest Doomlegend

Well if he can't do it himself, this is a great opportunity for the great level designers to make some easy money.

Guest Elviele

Zdoom? well he didn't say, It only took me 5 minutes to learn water, gravity, lighting etc. And I don't know shit about scripting and I have no idea how to learn or what is the best way to learn but oh well.

Guest Kokistos

While all of you were talking about how ridiculous this guy is, or how he's perfectly fine, or anything else, my first response was to email him straight off. No response yet, but.....

Yeah, that's it. He man I wanna a new Doom Port. It have to have these features....do it now. Money makes the world go round. Hey man clean my toilet. Lucky you, if you be able to afford this.

Guest Anonymous User

Lamer! Best of bad-luck for your "project".

It only took me 24 hours to realize this, but he might not pay up once he receives the finished WAD.

What do you think how silly Doomers are? You are not a Doomer, thats clear. Well, why don´t you take one of those nice randomisers? You could make 50 WADs per hour and then sell the "opus" for $79,95.

Guest Germs

Didn't someone say a while back that no one from the Doom community gets hired for their dooming skills anymore? Never say never, I guess.

Guest Anonymous User

I got pussy this week than you'd get in your life >=]

Guest Confusion

"I bet you prefer a new Doom game rather than a hot girl willin to fuck you."

Hmm. Judging by your obviously low mental capacity, I can only assume that you are refering to a prostitute. Actually, I think I *would* prefer a new DOOM game that paying some whore in a darkened room to perform and allowed performed various extravagent erotic acts. Unless they were Japanese, of course...

Guest Confusion

Not that I have anything against hot girls willing to fuck me, of course...just that I prefer those who do it for more than merely "profffesional" reasons. Really, I cannot believe just how stupid that guy is.

Guest Confusion

Held down the 'F' key a little too long there.

Guest Anonymous User

Anonymous user, if u have such a great life and pussy's and fucks and girls everywhere... why even bother wastin ur time on posting here? *sigh*, duke nukem wannabe =]

Guest Anonymous User

hey, you Anonymous User (the one that thinks becasue he can get pussy, he has to let all the doomworld people know) fuck you. get an education and learn how to write more intelligible sentinces. say, what the fuck does this have to do with money for making doom wads? kinda reminds me of prostitution is a sick, preverted way......

Guest Anonymous User

Hello. Well, I always did want to be on Doomworld... My reasoning? I work full time and have a life. So, while I use an old DOS editor (Waded) I can not implement Zdoom effects at all. I Do not want to take the time to unlean then relearn a new editor, then lean to do all the tings I want, all while designing and creating the WAD. It would be easyest for me just to make the wad then turn it over to someone eles to have them do "machine work". Payment means quick responce and with me being the "boss" there is no room for "I think it should be done this way." The post stated $20 and I was well awear that many would bite. Then I would say, "Who to chooose?" and the price would lower, thats capitolism. Now at a price I like, I make the wad, send it out, get it back, pay the samll price tag and two people are happy, very happy. Works fine for me as time is much more important then what I will be paying. There was a vast reply from others who think the same. So, please, give me time to reply to you all and make my decision. Nothing will be done untill the middle of next week. Also, this is not a "project". This is just for me and my friends to play and have a good time on. Thanks to all who love DooM and kept it alive.

Guest Confusion

...but I for one can see his logic there. He's certainly satisfied me.

Unlike a certain hooker I could mention...I mean...oops.

(Note: this is yet another reference to the post made by Mr Wednesday Jun 21 11:08:11 2000. I still cannot get over how stupid that guy is. The hooker reference relates to my earlier comment that the only way that he could ever manage to engage in reproductive acts involving two or more persons would be via the brothel, or possibly the street corner. It is not a admission that I myself am a brothel-junkie. I have other means of recieving sexual gratification, including (a) knock-out drugs, (b) plastic replacement body parts and (c) multinational cults of deranged, sex-crazed monks.)

Guest Confusion

No...you really didn't hear me say that.

Guest Risen

As long as this guy knows there's free information on how to do all this stuff, I don't see any problem with hiring someone to do it. Hey, that's how the world works. Just because you know how to build a car doesn't mean you'll do it. Most people would rather pay someone else for the convenience of building it for them. This is just a lot smaller scale.
I could use an extra $50 right now anyway.