Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

JHeretic Netplay Beta

The JHexen home page has, oddly enough, a test version of JHeretic with Jaakko's new netcode for his Doomsday engine which allows open entry. He would like as many people as possible to test it out in order to see how well it works.

Hmm, I would like to set up a dedicated server...but I need the Heretic stuff 4 that...where ?

Guest Anonymous User

Since I don't have Heretic...I guess I have to wait for the test multiplayer version of Jdoom, hopefully if Jaakko can come up with it. :)

Guest DarkWing

Man, too bad Jaakko is leaving for the army... I hope he can tweak the network code as much as he can recieve all our e-mails from testing it out.

Guest Anonymous User

_I_ made Heretic! It says so on the box of The Daikatana!

Guest Anonymous User

I'll set up a dedicated server when I get home from work tonight (5:00pm pst) - Evenball[RSG]

Guest SkyJake

DTest should work with the shareware version of Heretic, too. To make it easy for you, here's the URL: http://www.idsoftware.com/archives/herearc.html

I've tried, (net) does not work with shareware. So can anybody handover that stuff ?

Guest DarkWing

Elvis is right. It doesn't work with the shareware version. Anyone can help us out here? :P

Guest Anonymous User

This doesnt work very well in dedicated moda at all :/ -Evenball[RSG]