Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Nightmare's Haunt

Nick Baker updated his Haunt a while ago with a nice 'Top ten reasons for not updating your site' and a status report on 'MorbidDM 2. Apparantly this deathmatch project is finished but not released yet, for reasons not entirely clear. Now Nick, go and finish your Mordeth levels already, you evil bastard!

Guest Confusion

I like his Top Ten. And that site design...I've been staring at hentai for so long now that even Nick's ultra-mega-overwhelmingly minimalistic design is beginning to look really good. They play havoc with your mind, those images do...

Guest Confusion

Ahem.

Guest Anonymous User

If you play the .wav sound of Mancubus "fatso" backwards,you know the one he makes as he lets loose his volley of fireballs...well play it backwards and you get "Romero" Cool eh ?

Guest Gorc

You're right. Its Romero. Pretty neat. How mant other Romero references are in this game? I mean, considering the Hell Demon at the end say backwards "To win the game you must kill me, John Romero"????

Guest Anonymous User

Heh. 11. To avoid giving the top 10 reasons for not doing so. 12. To avoid saying you've finished something but people can't have it. Hey, anon, thnx for that wav info!

Heh. 11. To avoid giving the top 10 reasons for not doing so. 12. To avoid saying you've finished something but people can't have it. Hey, anon, thnx for that wav info!