Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Mailbag

Ye gods... it's another mailbag! Fear.

• Unholy Software has started a temporary website at this location. For now this is the place to check out their past and upcoming Doom add-ons, such as the Doom Legacy project NimRoD.
  • Ralph Jericho sent word that he has released a demo of a new wad series based on his home town, called 'Escape from Prospect Park'. It's available at the UniDoom site.
  • DoomFlynn wants to make a grab at world domination and thought it would be a good idea to start by releasing two Doom levels at Walnut Creek. One is a SP level entitled UAC Power Station and the other a deathmatch one called Doom Arena.

Guest face.uk

This is not the DoomarenA 7 level dm at www.lala-land.fsnet.co.uk But a different one.DoomarenA is currently being tested.

A little off topic, but is Recidivus' project dead? His page says 'Fade to black' and that's it.

Guest Confusion

Of course it is.

Guest Anonymous User

i thought you couldnt upload anything to cdrom.com anymore or is that just commercial stuff?

Glad to see so many people visited teh site after it's downtime. Hopefully I'll get it back to QC soon or I'll find another good or better supplyer. (The crap I got now don't work with my ftp program. I hate to use my browser to upload files.)

I don't like these mailbags. They spread out the news, and we're all confused, nobody knowing what we're talking about.. :|

Megalyth, Recidivus quit the community. Some conflicts came up, and he posted a goodbye message on the forums.

Guest Anonymous User

Yes, that goodbye message was troubling though. It was to me anyway. I hope he's ok.