Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

TF csDoom Servers Back Up

Three Telefragged csDoom servers have made their reappearance on the csDoom master server listing. They are all unnamed, but they're the three at 206.96.221.41. The one with gothic2.wad should loop through all 32 maps, :12000 is a teamplay server looping through a couple of standard Doom 2 maps, and :20000 is your normal doom2.wad FFA server. Have fun.

Guest Anonymous User

Well,it seems like I can't run the latest Zdoom. I get a bad params error and illegal operation. Oh well... [mentaly curses out Microsoft. Maybe not their fault but I've seen soo many GPFs and Illegaloperations I'm about to throw my computer on the street. second note: Somebody in the Justice Dept. ***PLEASE**** break up the M$ monopoly so at leaset *somebody* would make a far more stable Windows-compatable OS, or atrleast force Microsoft to do the same out of fear of competition :)

Guest Anonymous User

Gothic2 excellent.....

Try WinME. Rumored to be MUCH more stable, and lots faster than win98 in gaming also. Still not as good as win2k, of course.

That problem you're having with the zdoom is probably something to do with zdoom, not microsoft. :) So upgrading won't help you one darn bit, except with your stability problem.

Guest Anonymous User

Man I wanna see some Ultimate DOOM servers. I would create my own but I only got a 56K modem.

Guest Anonymous User

try the forum at zdoom's homepage at http://zdoom.notgod.com, if you ask nice in the bugs section hopefully someone will help you, there are some known causes for zdoom to crash, the ptc layer for instance (which can be toggled of).

Guest Anonymous User

Windows is very stable if you have it set up right. Mine has yet to have a crash that was not caused by other software. Run msconfig and uncheck the startup box. That should increase your stability alot. If you complain about windows crashing alot just hit ctrl-alt-del and if more than a few programs are running that you didnt open then its those programs crashing your system not windows.

Guest Anonymous User

Someone should make a big city map for team play. I would make one but I probably couldnt get a good server to run it.

Anonymous Cowa- User: Windows is notoriously and famously unstable. It is more likely to be a system misconfiguration than a zdoom problem

Win '95 used to crash all the time, but I got Win '98 just after it first came out and nothing has caused it to crash or lockup other than the odd old DOS program.

Guest Anonymous User

My computer is a 166mhz pentium with 14.4 modem, 2.1 gb hd and 24 megs of ram (used to be 48mb but one of my simms went bad, and I can't get my system to recognise all 32 megs i have in there now.). Of course by M$ windows specs it's a 386-25sx with 2 megs of ram :). I just wonder if this may have to do with the crashes I'm having. I tried -heapsize 8 megs (this worked with normal Zdoom if I remember correctly), but still no luck