Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Shaken, Not Gibbed

Guest skatepunk

First post, bitch!!

Guest Arch [Vile]

Goldeneye was a great game, and making a port for it is only suitable. I haven't even checked out their page yet, so I'm most likely talking out of my ass(cuz they may have found a way around this) But, some Goldeneye levels from the console, are 3d..so I'm wondering, IF this is a direct TC from 64 to Doom, then how would they do it? IF not, then disregard it.. (I'm gonna go check their page, before I make any more comments) But, goldeneye ruled for 64, and So did Perfect Dark(if u didn't see) - Get Saga Frontier 2 for PSX, nothing like the original, and it RULEZ!

Guest Arch [Vile]

Well, thats basicly my question.... Many of the Goldeneye levels have upper floors, on top of the other ones.. One, I can remember in particular, is the Complex...for DM. Although, I THINK they exempted it in their DM wads...I know there were plenty of 3d levels in the single player levels, just can't think of any names offhand.

Guest Anonymous User

Also so far this is a Direct TC from the n64 console for the pc. After I have completed all the 19 levels from the game, I will then add some extra levels (maybe from TND, Perfect Dark). I have been working on the Ge64 TC and will answer your above questions. The 3d will be a problem later. But I have three solutions. One warp from one sector to another. Two, put walls close enough to walk over and go under (See the facility level.) Three, Currently I'm working with another guy who is helping with and edge port which allows floors over floors. Visit www.newdoom.com/goldeneyeDoom2/index.shtml derek@newdoom.com

Guest Arch [Vile]

Well, I know a lot of people from past projects I've been with, and I'm in full-support for this project. Its a valiant effort to make a TC for such a cool multiplayer game on 64. Only a hardcore gamer would think of a cool TC like that ;) I'm sick of gay TCs like "Robocop TC" or "Xmen TC"..... But, good luck to you...and I can't wait 'till its done!