Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

Reol Architecture

Yup, King Reol has reached the pointed of architecture niravana. You know the point where you only need those final tweeks to say there, it's done. Of course, there are still monsters and weapons and stuff to add. But well, this is a Reol map... so the map must look right first. Are you prepared for the oncoming Sudden Death?

Guest Anonymous User

Fiffy levels...hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Guest Anonymous User

Better Fiffy than that Eric guy from Columbine.

Guest Anonymous User

You know, the good thing about the Shugashack boards is that you can say whatever you want, and as long as it isn't illegal, it's allowed. That kind of freedom is what makes it popular...so what if some people get flamed. This is the internet, and that shit's going to happen. Get used to it and move on. Maybe show the hostname of anon users like myself, as well. Or not, because in the end it really doesn't matter...some bunch of text for a nickname isn't really going to let you know who a user is more than the text Anonymous User...

Guest Anonymous User

What are you talking about? What does that have to do with George Fiffy?

Guest Anonymous User

He meant fifty. Fifty levels. Hahahahahaha. Yea, who in the hell wants to play fifty levels?

Guest Anonymous User

We should also get numbers here. I'm referring to the now-deleted post referring to the Doomworld 'nazis'...if you never get this, you know what happened to this post.

Guest mystican

i dont think calling the doomworld guys nazis helps anyone and theyre perfectly within their rights to delete inflammatory and offnesive posts like that

on the subject of fiffy, is that sponsorship thing supposed to be one of his elaborate jokes or does he actually expect people to believe it's real?

Guest Anonymous User

It can't be real. If it is, they're in dier need of a web site designer. Sometimes I wonder what goes through Fiffy's head while he's sitting in front of a computer. Ninjas are everywhere. McDonalds to blame. Film at 11.

Guest E1ghtball

No way that's real.... the xoom account is named "king_reol"

Guest mystican

if he doesn't expect people to believe it's real, what the hell is the point of it? it obviously would have taken him quite a long time to construct...

Guest Anonymous User

He's an idiot, what do you expect?

Guest Anonymous User

All I've got to say is that Fiffy probably is going to try and pull this off... and I KNOW I can write better levels than Fiffy does, even with half my brain tied behind my back. Speaking of tying parts of brains behind peoples' backs... I say we tie Fiffy's brainstem behind his back, then disconnect it completely from the rest of him.

Guest Anonymous User

From DN Forums:

I've seen the DooMworld comments about International Switch Mfg. Corp., and apperently, since most of you are not even out of High School yet, you don't get the point of ISMC, at all. To be humorous, well, maybe you got one point. If you're out of High School, or College, and you are working in the real world, in a factory or office building, you clearly understand what ISMC's hidden message really is. There is a real point to it, and the people who asked me in IM's figured it out. The purpose is simple: Pollitical Correctness Gone Awry. Remember you could make jokes without worrying about getting sued, or doing other things? I remember someone in the early '80's that sent his black boss a paper with KKK on it, as they were friends, they both got a laugh out of it. What if that happened today? The sender would be fired, a rumor mill would start, and there'd be some sort of press coverage. Pollitical Correctness does have it's place, but it's being abused VERY BADLY. The purpose of ISMC is to "run" a "company" that this is not an issue, and you can say as you please, or make cruel guestures and swear your head off like you were able to do 20 years ago. For those who have been there, or are working in a place where where "This sucks!" will get you fired and a Sexual Harassment lawsuit (well, PC isn't THAT bad yet!), You'll enjoy ISMC.

Ha ha ha ha ha! It's just funny to think that Fiffy spent all this time creating this website and nobody at all cares. A bit like his Doom levels really ... hmmmm.