Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DoomServ 4.1 Released

The DoomServ homepage has been updated with the release of DoomServ 4.1. As the webpage says, "this is NOT a beta," but is instead a full-fledged new release of the ZDoom / csDoom player-finding frontend. What's new you say? I'm glad you asked:

• File Transfer is back and 100 times better than the one in 3.5
  • Event Sounds are here.
  • Moderator Support
  • Online Radio (requires the latest version of Microsoft Media player), Featuring Country, Pop and Rock.
  • Private messages fixed.
  • Game request is a little different.
  • The ability to record demos. (BOTH host and geusts.)
  • New Graphics provided by r
  • New actions (Type /?)
  • Play sounds over DS. (type /sound NAME) no extension.

A hundred times in my pants better! Wow time to in my pants ditch IRC now guys, lets in my pants go!

Guest Anonymous User

Bout time, im sooo happy

Guest Anonymous User

doomserv can stay in my pants for all i care

in my pants in my pants in my pants!

When I first said in my pants I was feeling a little apprehensive, it was my first time after all. but since then, Ive learned that in my pants is the way! so lets all express our liberty and say in my pants all the way to the bank!

Guest Anonymous User

in my pants all the way! in my pants baby!

Guest Anonymous User

Welcome to the Doom community:)

-Tawney

Guest Psycho

Does this only happen to me?

Guest Anonymous User

it means that server is temp down

Guest Anonymous User

I see the children are playing already with 3rp party clients (oh look at me i can access this with my little program) you sad geek you can access it much better with doomserv prog :) I suspect you would also sneak in back door of a club that has free access :)
well (166.62.174.23 usr47-dialup271.mix1.wallow springs.cw.net) your just sad, sad sad

and it wasnt anyone from #doomroom this time either. I was working with toke to try and find out who it was and from what we determine it seems they were just using /me to make it look like there were other people joining and leaving. So "wannabe hacker" is probably a pretty accurate description :)

You will notice, that hostmask doesn't match fraggle, me, tom, aurikan, or anyone of the people unfairly attacked for protecting the masses.

Guest fod_vile

Yeh he actually logged on later using doomserve as CYB but I seriously doubt it was him