Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

The BFG Is Back

Almost forgot about this: that fake BFG that was being sold on eBay a month or so ago has been relisted after the previous buyer bailed. It's currently at a mere $26 with a little over a day to go, so hop on over and check it out if you're so inclined.

Why is the guy holding the BFG staring off screen like that? Those pictures don't look good at all. Why did he keep them?

Guest Anonymous User

WAAA!!!! A chance to get it again and still no CC to my name! Damn!!

Sgt (The CC-less) Crispy

:(

Guest Anonymous User

He probably was looking at the moniter to get a good picture of his BFG.Damn you need to shut your yap.

Guest Anonymous User

Some homepage you got there Hyena bet it didn't take you long to make that LOL.Damn learn HTML.

Guest Anonymous User

Why do people want that damn gun? Looks pretty cheap

To the two (or one) anonymous user(s) that mentioned me; Yeah, he was probably looking at a monitor, but I'd have thought he'd turn his head towards the camera after deciding on how he wanted it to look. It just seems a bit sloppy to me.
<blockquote>.</blockquote>
As for my webpage, my original webpage was taken down, and when I put it back up again, I didn't bother to upload all the html (there wasn't any particularly interesting info on it). I just use it for zip files now. The index page you see was put up because
<blockquote>
A. Crosswinds doesn't like direct links to zips, so I need a page for it
B. Last Day On Earth episode 1 doesn't have a place to download from anymore, so I thought I'd put it up.
C. It prevents people from peeking at my other zips
</blockquote>
Don't tell me to learn some HTML. Originally, my webpage had a javascript menu with animated lost souls.

Guest Anonymous User

Yep i'm sure you had that kind of website.Yeah right.......you dont know html.

Oh, and I didn't mention this before, but I maintain the official Hacx news site. http://www.hacx.ca.tc/
<blockquote></blockquote>Before you make fun of the html on that page, would you care to tell me what your page is? It's easy to ridicule when you're hiding behind anonymity.

Guest Anonymous User

Damn that sucks

<blockquote>"Damn that sucks"</blockquote>
This is coming from someone who never got into the site because Crosswinds is down again. Do you have anything better to do than pick fights?

Bah. I've wasted too much time as it is. I'm just going to leave it at this.

Guest Anonymous User

I now have these hard to find MegaWads.

Guest Anonymous User

vh5150_d@hotmail.com

Guest Anonymous User

This ain't a forum about some dumb homepage, or some guys trying to feel good about themselves and making fun out of someone else. THIS IS ABOUT THE BFG!!!!!!!!!!!! So stop fooling around and get to the point you losers!

Guest Anonymous User

Your the loser.