Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

DWBS

Although he hasn't been around that long, I feel that I should mention it: today is the birthday of AndrewB, who has recently been doing The /newstuff Chronicles as well as a smidgen of news at times around here. Be sure and first-post those birthday wishes. I think he's 16 now, so look both ways when you cross the road. For his birthday present I went back in time and rigged Dukrous's contest to make sure he won the signed Doom 2 box (sorry to Mike Watson who had actually won it, but since I've changed the past you won't know the difference anyway).

Guest Anonymous User

Happy b-day, AndrewB. Whoa cool, my birthday was yesterday, making me 17 now. Yes that's so cool.

Guest Demi|inX

Happy B-day AndrewB. ;)

Guest Firebrandt

Happy birthday AndrewB. =)

Hey, thanks everyone! I didn't expect to see this! Look both ways before...? Oh yeah. Driving! I forgot about that. I should get on of those, whatchacall'em.. Learners' licenses... But can't stop now! The celebrations are soon! ;)

Nice time travel work there, Linguica. How about going back about ten years and killing off the dodos? I'm having trouble keeping them at bay on my front lawn.

...unfortnetly, I went back, and put a thought into my own head to start my own TC.

...it didn't work. Might have something to do with going back 15 years and telling myself (who was 2-3 years old). Oh well, even in 15 years, I would never actually finish a TC anyways. ;)

And if anyone was wondering about my project I started and said it would take a week to finish, I relized that it was hopeless because nothing supports DEH and Zdoom maps well enough, so I put it on hold till something does. =)

Guest Anonymous User

(skadoomer under the inflonce of beer) fuck passwords, its all good. andrew b, its cool, 16 is a cool age. donb't worry if i didn't get you a present, but hey if your mewntioned on doomworld, that a present in its self. Happy birthday man, and may you contribute to doomworld as much as its contributed to me

Guest Kinoshkana

gimme one good reason why I shouldn't give you a knuckle sandwich for YOUR birthday, Linguica...

oh, and here's your first box of condoms, AndrewB. use them well and on many women. just don't reuse any of them.

fuck it all, i'm going to give you a piece of heaven wrapped in a chocolate filling

Warcraft II Battle.Net edition, 20GB hard drive, and a Voodoo3 16MB AGP, which works just peachy keen on Unreal! I'll have to try out one of those neat ports as well.. I no longer have to worry about being the black sheep with no 3D acceleration!

Guest skatepunk

Happy birthday buddy! Damn, you're old.

Guest Anonymous User

Congrats AndrewB! Keep up them chronicles =)