Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Mellow Out

Guest David_A

I'm glad someone is making another sidescroller that actually takes advantage of the PC's superior controls.

Guest Daggah

Mouselook doesn't work in 2D games...well...it might work for this, seeing as how it's a side-view....but bah!

I've played Abuse, and the controls work well. I don't like the game because it's just too repetitive; all the levels look the same, there aren't enough different enemies and weapons, etc.

I hope this will be better (and it sounds like it will be :) ). I notice the levels in the screenshots are obviously a city setting, are there other settings as well, such as hell?

Guest David_A

Haven't you ever played Abuse?

Guest Anonymous User

I am glad to see that someone has finally learnt to read my mind and start the projects that i was just to lazy to do.
PS Anyone interested in remaking dehacked?

Guest Anonymous User

fe boi: It's been so long since I played Target Quake, I don't remember much about it.

Dagger: Download the free verion of Abuse (link's @ MLP) & give it a try. It really made me look at sidescroller differently. The mouse aiming is quite cool.

Nick: All the various Doom settings should be present.

All: I am not coding this, it's currently being done in Click & Play, though it will be finished up in Multimedia Fusion. FYI, there's an entire click community I discovered a few weeks ago, & it is quite interesting. Reminds me a bit of the Doom community.

Guest Evil`Dave

As you can see my last message didn't turn out as i had planned, so here it is again.

I am glad to see that someone has finally learnt to read my mind and start the projects that i was just to lazy to do.
PS Anyone interested in remaking dehacked?

Evil`Dave

Guest Anonymous User

doom side scroller? gay