Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
covaro

And Under The Cover Of Darkness...

They came in off the beach. Their target in their sights. This Op was going to be a cinch. Or so they thought. That's right girls and boys, the long awaited sequel to Twilight Warrior has been released. Covert-Ops has hit the 'net and is off and running. What is I believe the first completed Edge only TC has been released. To take some words right from the creators:

We hope that people enjoy the full version of Covert Operations, and apologise for the time taken to get to this stage. We aren't planning on doing anything more with this project - at least not for the time being. However we've decided to place no restrictions on the use of Covert Ops. Please feel free to use our code, graphics etc. We'd really love to see people making extra levels (which we'd be happy to post on this site) or otherwise doing cool things with Covert Ops. In particular, it would be great to see a counterstrike style multiplayer mod - terrorists vs special forces.

You can of course download the full version of the game from it's homepage. Start posting those mini reviews here on the comments threads. Who knows, maybe we'll get a full blown review up around here sometime.

Guest Lt. Taggart

The Covert Team could have added a couple of mirrors. This thing is a bitch to download. Uh yea 5th post bitchs.

Guest Caleb

but edge.exe doesnt like to save games, so how can ya play this MW?

Guest Mizzory

ok, I am there, but where is it!?

Guest MTM

Just click on the NEWS tab and then download it via the links found on that page.

Guest IconOfSin

In the download section it still says the full version isn't out yet. Just go get the one in NEWS...I'm guessing that's it.

This looks hot! I thought TW was cool...DooM+Rainbow 6 has gotta be good!

Guest IconOfSin

Ok I really don't get this...being one of those not too computer illiterate people. What is this about things changing? I don't get this "retarded" thing. A few days ago somebody posted something about people hacking the comments. I have no clue what this is about...any idea?

Ling has it set up so if someone types in "I am retarded" it changes it to "I am retarded". If someone types in "I am stupid" it changes it to "I am stupid"

Some people have found ways around this however :)

Guest Medieval_Gnome

I am currently downloading at about 860 bytes a second. Is this happening to anyone else?

Guest Confusion

What in the name of God is all this "retarded" shit??? Stphrz, what the hell were you trying to say?

Guest Kinoshkana

We're bringing the power of the Internet... TO MY SHORTS!

have a banana, Ling

Guest Lt. Taggart

Maybe Ling could put up a couple of links at 3d Downloads for CovOps. I have been trying to get the damn thing all day.

Guest cocoon

I would like to know about the retared craze as well...

If someone types in "I Am Retarded" and it changes (?!?) it to "I AM Retarded" wtf has happened? It is probably jus me not getting the point, but if someone did type that in I guess it was on urpose.. bah fuck it

Damn. Well anyway. I got a tiny question that's bugging me like hell. Hmmm . Well here goes.

WHY THE HELL CAN'T I SAVE IN EDGE32 FUCKADOODLE DOOO

Well the retarded thing is . Some people are to retarded to be able to type Fírst Post in these comments treads w/o it changing to "I am retarded"

In Moi Pants

I almost forgot. Covert Ops is kickass. Only one fault in it so far. The pistol is using 5.56 ammo. AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's funny as hell.

Thank goodness, now Covert Ops is out, I'm downloading it right now. I can't wait to play it. BTW, I've figured out how to say "I am retarded" without it being changed to "I am retarded" just look at my infoline.

Guest Captain Napalm

Hey...there´s a little Cyberdemon at the bottom. It leads to some password area, what´s up with that? Downloading Covert Ops very slowly right now...1.3k damn...
By the way I am retarded. I didn´t write that!
Which sentence changes into "I am stupid"?