Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AndrewB

The RTC Corporation

Over at the RTCDoom site, news of a new demo to be released and consequently played is rampant. It's quite plain and obvious, actually. The TRTCCDemo can be downloaded here. Evidently only a week in delay, the first level, introduction, and storyline is brought together in this quick demonstration. Get it while it's hot! Even if it's cold.

It look cool !
i'll like it if i can play more than 1 map but it under construction, so i'll wait for that update !
:)

Guest Ray Stantz

Thank God, I am retarded.

Guest Lt. Taggart

This looks like a good partial conversion. I just played the demo. This is is one project that gets the nerves worked up. The count down in the demo had me going nuts!! Let's hope this one gets better in the full version.

Guest destRØYer

Looks fucking great
keep up the good work!

The countdown is how many monsters left in the level! Its not time. You have all the time in the world!

Guest Lt. Taggart

I realised that AFTER the countdown.

Guest Confusion

Wow...that's a very impressive little conversion there. To be honest, after seeing their website I wasn't really expecting much...but no, this looks extremely good so far, and will hopefully get even better in the full version. Interesting, considering Icarus Web's last editorial...ha ha. Nice try, Oli.

Hmm, in my opinion there a bit too much text in the demo. You spend more time waiting for the messages to finish than actually playing.

Guest Fear Keeper

TRTCC Rocks nuff said

Guest Pab

Very nice demo, but too much text! I want to fight not read...

Guest Fear Keeper

The reason there is alot of text is because it is the intro...

*G*

That Blue text hurt my eyes. I had to focus really hard to see what it said. and when I couldn't do that I had to use the consol to check it.

There aren't too many spelling errors, but "your" should be "you're", a more or less common, and very annoying mistake.

Guest Caleb

you guys wouldnt be happy if your cock was in your most wanted but could never get chick for Christ's sakes