Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

On A Wim

I need some new headlines for this guy, post any ideas you have in the comments. Anyways, Wim Vanrie's Doom Page has been updated with the second mini-contest assignment. Your task, should you choose to accept it, is to make a skill 2 movie as far as possible. As soon as someone reaches map 30, the quickest movie completing the WAD wins. You only have until November 7, so get cracking...

Wim that contest!!

How to Wim at deathmatch

It's Vanrie-tastic!

Dim Wim As DoomPlayer

Wim, Lose, or Doom

Wim Hissy's freedom!

Pokemon

Guest The Mole

Pretty funny Mewse, here's another one:

If you lose it, Wim it back.

No one Wims against Wim.

I think the second ones the best.

Did you see my comment in Newstuff Chonicles? Is this in response to that? Or is that a cooincidence. If so, and you don't know what I'm talking about, I asked if someone could post a demo of tierre1 being completed on UV...

Guest The Mole

Thanks, HellBent, i didn't notice that mistake by mine. Forgot to mention that it's a max movie. I'm gonna change that right now. About the terrere1 demo, i did because you asked for it and for the other people who werent able to finish it on UV. Did you watch it yet? I'm curious wich slogan Linguica will choose? The ones by Swedish Fish are very good.

Heh, you guys suck at headlines.

This is why I ran DN and you didn't :P

Guest Rhoq

Well, Cyb, let us see what you can come up with. Not to taunt you, but I really would like to see (or read) what you can think up...

Anthony's pegged Cyb pretty good.

Mole Better Blues
Monica LeWimski
Wholly Moley!
Wim a long lonely lonely lonely time
Down in the hole with the Mole.

I kinda Wimped out on that last one.

Anyone beat it on skill 2, yet? I keep getting double wammied by the two archviles on the 1st spiderdemon level...

version 1.9 demos no longer supported? So what version *is* supported?

That's the error message I get when I try to play the demo - I tried in BOOM and in Zdoom.

I like the way you ran out of ammo right after killing the revenent - and how there always seemed to be the right amount of health handy - wish I had seen some of the secrets - I didn't get any :(. You made some damn short work of those pain elementals. That was pretty cool. Maybe I'll go back and see if I can beat your time :)

Hellbent -- very fast playing.
risky -- shooting from above.
you were going great until 15.
I bet you would make map30, if you tried a second time...

I think Linguica forgot to read the suggestions after he asked for them.

Oh well.

Guest The Mole

I've updated with two mini-contest demos for the people who are interested. Go take a look.
www.newdoom.com/themole

I've gotten passed map15 the first time I attempted it without a problem, I guess I just got unlucky that time.... Have you, or do you know if anyone has beaten it yet?

Almost died on the last level...

How do you know how long the entire thing took? How many minutes of recording is 219kb?

http://schmolze.net/jacobi/phtga3.zip

That was pretty cool, but the last 10 levels lacked creativity... just the same monsters over and over... but I guess there isn't much other way to make it hard seeing as combination of monsters doesn't really work. (they do all the work for you)