Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

UltraFE 1.0 Released

UltraFE, the front-end to end all front-ends has been released, with full support for every Doom incarnation every created. To ber perfectly honest it supports just about any program ever made, but I have a feeling most of you aren't too concerned about getting a frontend for Virtual Valerie 2 or Deer Hunter 3.

It supports Deer Hunter 3?!?! YES!!!!

Heh, obviously I'm kidding, but I'm still surprised that games like that are popular. Guess there's a lot more hunters out there who play computer games than there were before :P

The more hunters play video games, the less they're out there hunting. Yet, I'm sure they can find new and interesting ways to hurt themselves with a computer.

Guest space-dog

I can't get it working, i keep getting "runtime error 339"
anybody know what it means?

Guest fUnKyMoNk

Apparently I forgot a depency file which is causing error 339. I am going to repackage UFE as soon as I can which should fix the problem.

Guest fUnKyMoNk

It should be fixed now, people with Error 339 are going to have to uninstall 1.0 and install 1.0b. People who don't have the problem don't need to download it.

(This is why I hate v1.0)

I heard Deer Hunter III had multiplayer. It might be fun to get just to see how much you could play Deathmatch with it. :)

Guest nickdel40

I can't download UltraFE...the speed is like 300 Bytes per sec. Can anyone shoot me a mirror link perhaps? If you have any information about this, please email me
nickdel40@hotmail.com

Guest fUnKyMoNk

I didn't realize how slow the Rowan server can get, it should be much better on the weekend (quite a few people go home and stop using Napster). As a rarity, I came home this weekend, but I'll see what I can do about getting it on ftp.cdrom.com or something.

-Steve