Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Skulltag Wackiness

The Skulltag homepage has news of the winner of the tagline contest, which was held to replace the old "CTF on Crack" headline thought up by yours truly. I'm not getting too weepy over my old tagline being replaced though, go over there to see what I mean.

Hehe, there were a lot of hilarious entries, tho:

Skull Tag: More fun than a gig of llama pr0n
Skull Tag: Cheaper than Afterglow's mom
Skull Tag: Recommended by 3 out of 4 doomcrates
Skull Tag: TAKE IT OFF!!!
Skull Tag: mewse

Guest Excalibur_Z

I think this contest was fixed! Linguica forced you to make his the winning entry, didn't he?? He said if you didn't, he wasn't just going to keep Hissy forever, he was going to boot you off Doomworld! Didn't he Carnevil?! Argh... see, this is the type of evil oppression we must fight against.

Mine:

Skulltag - Fun as Hell.
Skulltag - Deathmatch. To the nth degree.

Yeah... Ling threatened to abuse Hissy even more if I didn't let him win. DAMN YOU LINGUICA!!!

Skull Tag: FREE HISSY!

Guest q.pixel[rex]

Skull Tag - The "Free Hissy" Project

Guest Excalibur_Z

Get a new winner, one that isn't running your host site =) And make it me.

Ling, that was hella lame! Here is mine tagline:

Skull Tag: The first ingredient in my favorite recipe, "Pool of Gibs". Yummy!!

(Gibs as in "Giblets", you should know what I mean... 8)

Guest Mizzory

Why does everyone care so much about HISSY? He is just a stuffed something which is supposed to look like a cacodemon.

Cacodemons are evil and they must die, so Linguica is what any other good Doomer would do. I heard Linguica say that he will never give him back. Show's over, so forget about it.

Bah anyone who support Ling with holding Hissy captive is EVILLLLLL. Bah spank.

Spankadoodlespank.

I dunno, I don't think it's THAT big a deal that Linguica won...though it IS a little suspect, I agree with Brad that Ling's entry is the best...at least, the best I've seen, including what's on this comment board.

Ling, get a lighter and set fire to the bugger :)

Oh, and take plenty of pictures too ;)

I totally agree. I had thought about entering a decent entry into the contest, but I never did find the time... Oh well. Guess it might look even worse since I'm on the team. :)

I agree, Ling's tagline is the best I've seen. Taglines are supposed to be simple and straightforward. His title describes Skulltag fairly well, so I'd let him win;)

Honestly I think Carnevil should release all the titles in his next update so we can discuss this even more:)

Yep, I feel the same way, and that's why Linguica won. I might post some more entires in the next update I do. There's one other one I really liked... we'll see what you guys think about it.

Guest Rhoq

Well, I'm glad we decided to do this little contest with ST. It's always fun to get input from the community. Also... it saved me from having to think one up myself... it's a long story... But anyways, congrats to Ling, despite his Hissy Hoggishness. :p

Guest IcarusWing

"24B-18-22...is that the info you wanted?"

And I thought I was skinny. 18" waist? Seriously?