Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

SkullTag Calls

The site of the "CTF On Crack" "Old School For A New Generation" mod SkullTag has been updated with a call for more artists. Apparantly their lack of enough art designers is keeping back the next release of SkullTag. We wouldn't want that to happen, would we? So, if you have any experience in this field (and not necessarily strictly game-related) and love gaming, head on over to their site and apply!

Guest Excalibur_Z

I wonder what the artists will end up doing exactly? Yeah, I applied to that position (for some of my works, click my homepage link

<-------)

but I don't know what it entails. At first I was thinking skins or maybe even some cinematics shots, or a new title screen, but now I'm not so sure. Argh, what have I got myself into? Ah well, I'll do it if I must, for the good of the ST-loving community =)

I am retarded (I am retarded.). Lucky freakin' me.

Hey, Ex, just checked out your page. I had a computer case just like that one! :) Does yours restart instead of shut off when you push the power button? Mine did...

Yeah, I'm wondering what exactly he's looking for in the way of image work, too.

Guest Excalibur_Z

You had a case like mine? Why'd you get rid of it? It only cost me like $40!!

I wouldn't know about that power button thing though because it's an ATX case, and when I tell Windows to shut the computer off, it does it. I only touch the power button to turn the computer on, and when I do have to force it off for some reason, I have to hold down the power button for about 3 seconds. When the machine is prepped for shutdown though, it just takes one press.

Maybe you didn't have your motherboard properly set up with the case?

No, I'm sure it was set up right. Mine was an ATX too, so as long as it worked right everything was fine. But you know Windows, it likes to crash, and it was a pain to shut off after that. The reason I had it is because I got and used it 2 summers ago to build my parents a new computer. (I put a full P75 system together for $100!) They had a puny 486. (My first Doom station! Aww.... :) I got the case from a friend who got it off e-bay which was probably being sold b/c it didn't work right. :) Recently they upgraded to a P3 system from HP (which they also got a great deal on, thanks to my brother and I telling my mom how to talk to those guys :) so the case is still floating around somewhere. I have my own system, though, in a case from a now defunct corporate distributer.