Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Mordeth

Alien Vindicta

The Alien Vindicta site has updated with a small progress report. Apparantly they are still slugging their way through mappage and various texture alignments. There is no telling yet when this 32-level 'ultra-hard' megawad will be released.

I thought it was Vendetta?
Maybe it is both. says Vindicta on the site.

Whatever it is called, it will fucking rock!

Actually we changed it from Vindicta to Vendetta, since quite a few people had no clue what the first was supposed to mean :) Anyway, I blame this name-confusion on myselfe, the logo on the page is outdated :) Well...the whole page is outdated. A new one will be up soon.

Guest Zoidy

Speaking of when a 32-level megawad will be released, how's that 10 sector one goin

Actually it's quite clear how Anders got the name Vindicta. He just got finished playing map04 of DE2 called "Vindication" and in a drunken stupor said he would name his first child (read: his first megawad) after my map. Unfortunately, after he came out of drunkeness he realized what a mistake he had made.

Just, um...like, release hissy and stuff. Or something.

::Blinks, and wanders off to go play with her new video card::

Guest zokum

That project was called Alien Vindicta _2_ years before DE2 was out.....

Has andy had a de2 beta THAT long without telling me, if so, I'd kill him :-)

Guest peroxyd2s

as a beta-tester of this megawad, i don't think it's ultra hard... at least many maps are not as hard as HR's.