Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Skull Tagging

Looks like Skulltag has gotten quite a few responses to Carnevil's recent plea for help in the art department. While on the subject of team members he goes through a quick rundown of all the guys helping out with Skulltag and what they're doing for it. And where's my prize damnit?

Guest Excalibur_Z

PH34R the new recruits. Are we getting bots named after us? =P

I made a poopie... uhm, ph34r that, too.

carnevil emailed me "if you make a bot named after yourself, i will wire money to your local power company representative and have him "accidentally" run thousands of volts through your electrical system, quite possibly causing a monitor or television to explode in front of you, causing gigantic shards of very sharp glass to spray into your face and leave you horribly, horribly disfigured so that noone would even want to look at a BOT of you, nevermind the real thing".. i think preparing for the last beta release made carn a little loopy.

Guest Hollywood

Hey! How come the FREE HISSY sight seems to be down??? Ling, you evil bastard, are you responsible for this?!?!?!?!?

So that's why we haven't heard anything about any new betas or progress, you were out chasing cars. You know you'll get hit one of these days ...

No, that's just a list of the new guys, not all the guys. There's a serious lack of, well, me to start. :)

That's the best box so far.

Skull Tag Owns.

Guest Mizzory

what is so special about mewse that he joins a team and does absolutely nothing and still accepted??

Guest DooMWiz

Carnevil, why the hell didn't I make the team? I submitted sample art just like everyone else! =P

Guest Excalibur_Z

To the furthest depths of Hell you go!! How dare you change the "f1rst post" alteration ... now it's worse, and strange!