Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Heretical Tome

I can't wait to download it. I'm sure, most of us have finished the first MegaWad already. (I was through it 48 hours after it was released)

Guest _Dimiter_

having seen the first 32, i doubt i will make it even to this second megawad, but go ahead, release it :) it will be fun. i must admit i haven't had enough time to play through all of the first 32, although the quality is OUTSTANDING :) man, these look like the best levels i've ever seen in my life! i want more now!

Guest _Dimiter_

hell, that sounded like a damn commercial ;-)

Guest Retter

Ling, release it...let's take a gander at some more 10 sector madness !!!!!!

I think you should continue to hold it back until there are some speedruns done of the first megawad.

I'm in the second megawad because linguica felt sorry for me. Feel my pain! Join mewseCult(tm)!

Guest Medgur

How about a zdoom specific 10 sectors contest?
What I wouldn't give for a good megawad designed for such tricks as swimmable water, rotating sectors, maybe even some inter level interaction.

-Medgur

Will the people in the second megawad be getting the e-mail saying that they are in it? If not, then my second level didn't get in; god damnit! That level was cool. (But definately nothing compared to that 1-sector cyberdemon level.)

Guest peroxyd2s

The new ports for doom are great thing for this game. But making a wad only for one of them is stupid... you have to switch from one port to another... that's boring...
Programmer should agree on one standard... that's why i rarely play levels that are made for ports only. I keep on sticking to vanilla doom2.

Maybe I'm just a purist, but Boom and vanilla Doom is the extent of what I like to play.

but then I do have about 12 ports installed right now...

Guest Retter

We waited a pretty long time for the main 10 sector wad to be released, and it was awesome. Now lets release the other megawad to play. I like viewing what the authors have done. There have to be some very worthwhile levels in the second wad.

Guest The Gemini

All ports SUCK. None of them got the same playability as regular doom2.exe, they all mess things up somehow.

Also, map16 of the 10sector.wad SUCK too, the ammo balance is as weak as it can get, i didn't even bother playin it. Map31 was buggin while i played it so i didn't play that either, and map26 slowed down my cpu so much i couldn't hit a imp with a supershotgun. Anyway, ALL ports SUCK. heh.

Do you know you are talking to Gemini???
Take a look at Map23...

btw, I like Map16, but I couldn't exit. =(

If you've never played any ZDoom specific WADs, you've missed out on some really, really, REALLY cool levels (particularly the KZDoom series).

Yeah, seems to be a problem in the final Megawad that I don't remember in the WAD I submitted, with the red door to the blue key. (which is kind of odd, because I tested it with Boom, ZDoom, and MBF before sending.) I'll be releasing my level as a stand-alone WAD once I get my system back up -- I just reformatted it.

Jayextee has updated with another release of the Murderous Intent demo, which should be the final demo release. He's also released separately the Murderous Intent deathmatch pack, which contains the DM levels that have been removed from the Intent beta download. As well, some more screenshots of his Heretic level in progress have been posted, which follows the theme that was used in the first Doomworld speedmapping exercise.