Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Speedmapping Reminder

Just a reminder that the weekly Speedmapping exercise is scheduled as usual for 20:00 GMT. Or it might be UTC or something, I hate the way the timezones are set up. In any event, when this clock hits 20:00, it's Speedmapping time. Oh, did I mention there might be a prize to the best entry this week? I didn't? Oh well.

Guest Captain Napalm

So there will be a prize this time? heh
Kinda elimantes the have fun at this exercise part doesn´t it?

It would have been better not to announce that there would be prize until after the entries had been recieved.

Heh, why do you complain? Fredrik will win the prize anyways ;)
Then again, Ling says that there might be a prize.

if ling could also do it later in the day like at 7:00 eastern time that be cool, i have been interupted by everything, my dads cable modem stoped runing so im running on a 33.6k , i cant join irc chat rooms due to a new firewall, and seems every saterday i get interupted by something. then you will get more entries for the exercise

If I hadn't spaced out and completely forgotten about it today, there would have been one more entry. Not that it would have come close to winning the possible prize, though.

Guest KikassAssassin

Yeah, I agree. I'd like to join in on one sometime... but this being summer, I've been sleeping in till after these speedmapping excercises are over. :) If there was a later one, I'd gladly join in.

Guest BlackTerror

This week I miscalculated the hour and thought it was 4:00 EST instead of 3:00; the week before I wasn't here; and the week before I assumed, for some reason, that Ling was in the same time zone as me so I logged in at 8:00 EST.

Bah. It's at 3am for me... I might jump in if I'm still awake. There's no way in HELL I'm ever going to be awake any later (or if I am, it'll be for a reason other than staying up to speedmap)