Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

MIDIs Due

Just a little bit of a reminder, as that the submissions for the third round of Fanatic's MIDI classes are due tonight.

These are computers we make the music on. Lets do electronic style already... acustic guitars, harps? Urgh...

Guest Fanatic

Even more the reason to use the instruments I selected! It's a challenge. I've had to work harder myself.

The next class should be more to your liking, got some weird instruments this time.

Guest Ike654

Well, I'm already finished with #4, surprisingly enough!

I might make another and send that one in instead, though. Not sure. But, techno sure does sound interesting with this guitar and harp. I've got ideas for a jazz song and a 80's pop/J-pop song in my head as well, so I'll have to see which to send in.

Guest MrHarmony

Just in case anyone read my comments and got confused; right, my songs aren't in the same order in the mp3 as in the text file. The songs are named something like class03-1, -2 and -3, but I didn't send'em all in one mail - or even in the right order, which confused things a bit! :-)

The *first* one played is actually "China Moon"/class03-3 (forgot to mention the real name in the first mail). The next one is "class03-2", and the last one is "class03-1".