Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

New Speed Mapping Radio

Sgt Crispy has uploaded the new weekly Speed Mapping Radio broadcast for today's exercise to his pages. A change for this week's version is that you should be able to listen to it directly off the site without downloading first.

What the... Speedmapping radio? Hmm, I can see it now.. "Fredrik says his map is look leet aleady. KDoom is continues to show his disgust at this week's theme. Ralphis says "heh", and so does Arioch! Now there's a bit of a pause... Nobody saying anything yet..." Et cetera...

"...And out of nowhere, here comes Julian with a pronouced "bah!" And the crowd goes wild!"

Somebody posted a comment! * SgtCrispy tears up
Well I hope you enjoy it, I do plan on making the show more interactive, with plugs to sites, voice comments from Doomers and whatnot.
I just hope my new job doesn't funk with show to much.
I should do a Shoutcast show instead. What do you think?

Guest Firewater

how do i submit my maps to doomworld

I didn't listen to the audio file, and I never will listen to that audio file. My hard drive will forever be RealĀ® free!

I'd listen to it if it were an MP3 or something. My computer is incapable of playing that file.

Heck, half of my coveted DBZ music videos are Real format. :) (thats about 20, BTW. :)

I'll post a MP3 version to. I actually I want to use the new MP3 codec that cuts the size in half. But I'll wait until it get implemented in Winamp and my MP3 ripper CDex.
Get that program if you don't It kicks major bootay!