Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Deimos Labs

Just a quick reminder for those of you interested in that sort of thing, there are regular updates at Deimos Labs that further enhance the story line for some dark mysterious project via "leaked" electronic messages. And apparently Grand Admiral Fyrestorm is Admiral Arioch's superior officer.

Guest Captain Napalm

I always thought Taggart was a TV series.
F1r57 P057 people.

Guest lucifer

this remindsme how the blair witch thing got started.
so fuking boring.

Couldn't someone quickly throw together an incredibly crappy e1 style .wad, get a mate do to e1m5, release it, and say it was them?

Guest Striker

Reminds me of that Nehara quake movie. That think lasted for hours.

"The name's Phil P-H-I-L..."

Guest lucifer

what da hell are you talking about you son of a bitch?!?

They better not make another quake, besides the fact that it's an extremely disjointed series, Quake 3 finished it off with flourish. Adding a console-only (or even a multi platform) addition to the series can only further the cheapening of the name, the preverbial "cash cow." Obviously, someone at Microsoft is desperate for publicity.

Of course, I'm looking forward to seeing Doom GBA and the new Doom, not to mention any hidden projects they're working on, or contracting out.

-Dan

Guest Archvile46

What the hell is it with you people posting stuff in this thread that should be in other threads?

Guest lucifer

he is right.
you motherfuckers need to know where to put you're motherfucking stuff you motherfuckers!

I had just woken up when I posted that - needless to say, I didn't realise until after I had posted...

-Dan

Guest Grebes None

Leave this place