Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

ZDaemon 0.99 Release

Okay you pathetic little runts, shut up and behave. I've removed 41 comments with that thread, leaving two that are actually worth reading. The childish name-calling won't be allowed. I deleted the account of the individual (without naming a name) who instigated the whole thing. Now behave.

* AndrewB finishes mopping up the puke and spit from the floors, and applies some lemony-fresh degergent.

*CAUTION* Wet Floors *CAUTION*

haha I cought this thread afterwards.. 41 posts! Pretty impressive. Good work Herr AndrewB.

Guest Slapnutz

hehe thanx for removin the imbisle for talkin crap and smackin off his mouth to people and about the Doom Community etc etc

Aww...c'on now Mr. B

Your not one very much the life of the party are you? Those were funny to read!

Guest Excalibur_Z

I thought mine was relevant enough... hrm. All that work for nothin'.

Guest BlackTerror

The guy didn't always act like that... but these posts were definitely extreme.

Guest Slapnutz

whos account?

Guest Slapnutz

oops i 4 got it was your's

Guest Grebes None

not mine

Guest LostShrapnel

Never got to see the replies to my post, as if there'd of been anything to read anyway. I thought it was all pretty funny though, heheh. Guess I don't post enough around here to really talk shit about anyone else though.. I'm sorta in the minority of doomers, I dl sp wads only if I think their gonna be pretty good, play multi usually only with people I know that live in my general area, and generally don't hang around on IRC or post in forums or anything unless I actually have something to say.

Oh well, anyway.. Remember, relax! It's just words on a webpage, signifying nothing in the end. Sheesh.. I don't wanna go on and piss in anyones bathwater or anything.