Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Sketching Oblivion

TheRequiem of the Oblivion TC project has sent in the news that they are looking for artists that can sketch out the concept art for the resources that they're planning to put together for a TC that will be created using the yet-to-be-seen-or-released Doom 3 engine. People who are interested are instructed to contact TheRequiem. The website for the TC can be found here.

Guest Demi|inX

I can't enter the site regardless of the resolution I select. They all say File Not Found.

Guest UAC PR Dept.

Well, we didn't.
HAHAHAHAHA --- he actually expects to best ID before he even knows what the engine will be capable of?

And look at the positions he expects to fill:
Head coder and 2 others, a "vice project leader" and a "vice head coder" (I mean, what's next, "secretary to the assistant vice head coder's secretary?"), a position named only "resources"(as if texture art and stuff was not included in that?), "head modeler"(who does the bodies? :P). I also noticed that the project has a leader, but the position "management" is unfilled. ROFL.

Guest lucifer

he's fucked up

Guest BlackTerror

to make a good looking game; even Quake 3 had great graphics, and he's assuming that Doom 3's graphics will be just as ground-breaking. The movie certainly suggests that they will be!

Guest Kinoshkana

Traveling secretary to the general manager... and don't forget the most important position, PHB.

These guys should learn the difference between a slash and backslash - this is why the links don't work on most browsers

Thrust is no more. NightFang cancelled it. remember . :p

Trust on the other hand R0x0r. :D

I was talking to Kinoshkana. I uploaded the last Thrust beta for him.

Heh heh heh. Now I'M not the only one chewing them out for their stupidity. Victory is best served with cheese and muffins.

No, my mom isn't next... I never said I had a team of 50 +, I said we would eventually need a team that big to do a huge TC like this. Poor imigrant. ::switches to other people:: Some links don't work all because NewDoom is switching alot of servers at the time being and were trying to keep everthing together, but that's not working out the best it could. If it doesn't by this afternoon then try this, (http://www.newdoom.com/hosted/ohq/). We are not trying to best ID... Were just organizing a team and planning the opperation. Like were really going to make it before Doom III comes out. Think about it people, you have to be smarter then the monitor in front of you. And for the people who agree with me, best regards to you. Oh and... Wavelength, your a dumb dopy disconnected brain infected uranium infected shit fuck~!@~!@

The good old days of Thrust. It looked/played better than I remember.

Just remember: The **FIRST** DOOM port ever to have colored lighting!

Heh...what were we talking about again?

Guest BlackTerror

Linguica, whar it be?

Guest UAC PR Dept.

I was just screwing around. The line between #doom and the DW forums can get blurred that way sometimes :-)

Anyway: You guys should be the first doom mod to have an official t-shirt, black, with the left side dyed (not screened) like the menu of the project site. It's a nice graphic...

Guest deathwarrior

how the hell can there be a MOD for a game that hasn't been released yet?

Wow, he sure does know how to lie! He specifically told me all about his 50+ team and what all their jobs were! So I guess that was a lie too? "Immigrant"? Oh wow that hurts! I bet his mom's yeast infection is so bad, bread fell out of her snatch!