Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tobias

Afraid of the Dark.....

Tis my first fanfic, do not be harsh paleese!

I walked into the dark room with my shotgun aimed directly in front of me. I heard an inhuman groan come from my right. I twirled around and frantically started pumping rounds into the darkness. The groaning ceased when I heard a small thump as the body of what may have been a former colleague of mine hit the floor.
I waited in silence for several minutes, and heard no sound at all.
I slumped against the wall, boy did I feel beat! I took a bbreather for a minute and then took some time to think.
I thought about those dang demons, about the other members of my squad, and mostly about my home, Earth. How I missed the garden that me and my wife used to work on for long hours on the weekends. I thought about my 12 year old daughter, who was probably dead by now.
A snarl from the doorway pulled me out of my daydreams. I nearly jumped right outta my skin when I heard it, and had just enogh time to jump outta the way before a fireball flew into the exact spot on the wall where my head had been. I ed my shotgun and fired several times, I enjoyed the wet noise that the rounds made when they punched into the demon's insides. I finally saw the darn thing go down, bathed in red .
I looked nervously around the dark room, afraid that more demons may have snuck in while I was daydreaming. I could feel myself shaking in my boots. Stupid demons! Now they've got me afraid of the dark!

Note: dang! my dad's stupid net protection software is so stupid! It erased the word 'dEaD' in the sentance I thought about my 12 year old daughter, who was probably by now