Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Sisters Of Doom Site

Charlotte has sent word that the site for the female-only clan Sisters of Doom has moved to hosting on her DoomServ pages, which are available here.

Guest Captain Napalm

Let me get this straight, an all woman club is ok but an all men club is sexism? sheesh ;)

Yeah, because men don't deserve exclusive clubs. Think about it. They go to work in the morning, do whatever it is they do. Work away on their computer all morning for example. Then break for lunch, talk and chum around with their co-workers, and laugh and socialize around the water cooler. All the while, the female stays home making beds, doing the laundry, baking something for dessert, watering the plants, vacuuming. And when the male gets home, he just wants to flop on the couch and watch TV, while the female makes supper, does the dishes, et cetera... The fact of the matter is, male-rights movements ARE ridiculous and sexist. Maybe that wasn't exactly what you were talking about.. I don't see the problem with male-only clubs, though.

Guest Captain Napalm

Are my eye winking, sarcasm indicating Emoticons invisible? Let me try ;)
Nope seem to be working fine. From now on I´ll just put my [SARCASM](tm) on my posts. :)

Guest Charlotte

sigh ...
* Charlotte Poses

I think an all men club would be homosexual.

Sisters of Doom makes me think of nuns on steroids splitting head's with steel rulers, making a nasty mess.

Guest MTM

Never heard of konqueror, and who uses Netscape?

Konqueror is KDE's web browser, which comes closest to IE in terms of performance, stability, consistency, and features.

features yeah, I wouldn't use the others to describe IE.

there's quite a number of people on *nix machines who'd kill to have IE ported to their platform ... because quite simply ... everything else stinks.

I don't want to be blamed for going off topic here but what the hell is wrong with Internet Explorer?
Somebody give me a list that compares like for like the issues you have with your prefered browser, 'cos I think it's just fine.
I'm in no fear of Netscape, hell I cut my teeth on their FastTrack Enterprise server, but I'm not about to switch to their alternative.

I think there's a lot of ignorance around these days...