Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

I'm not sure, but I seem to remember that area from a level that was in the 3DO version ( it's prolly in the Jag and Playstation too). I can't remember which one though. It's a very non-descript location so it's hard to say.

Guest Deathman

heh, thats the GBA verison! freakin cool!!!!

Guest Deathman

heh, thats the GBA version! freakin cool!!!!

It's E1M8 you silly frads! The nuke pool got raised into a platform. This is the exact same E1M8 as on the 32X Doom.

Guest demoness

hell, if thats the GBA version, I haven't seen it anywhere.

Actually I thought the bottom "health bar" looked familiar, so I took out my old Snes and sure enough there the exact same especially the graphics. The GBA is suppose to have the same graphics as a Snes so I'm guessing it's either a Snes or GBA.

...and the same E1M8 as the 3DO version. I knew I had seen it before :P The platform is what threw me. I remember it now though :)

I wonder if it had the platform with all the soldiers and the barrels. That was always my favorite part of the 32x version because the sounds sounded more.....thrilling and rewarding. You know that snap, crackle, pop sound ;)

Guest Skarj

Definitely e1m8. Me and a buddy used to play doom all the time on 32x, and that we loved the hilarity of watching all the riflemen and shotgunners explode in violent slosh from a single bullet. heh.

Too bad the game ended on "spawning vats"

Umm, don't the SNES and GBA versions of Doom have floors and ceilings which are completely one color?

Nope, the GBA version has floors, and the items/monsters sprite are full size, not shrunk up crap like the SNES version.

Guest Nash

Proof that the GBA is more powerful than the SNES (support for the rendering of flats).

Guest Twitch

Has anyone else seen that gamespy has finaly did something right? Best game of all year has been handed to one greatly deserved game, Doom. Now that's all good but the kicker is that the article links to Doom World's Source Port section. Didn't know if anyone cared or not but it's all cool:
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/july01/top501aspe/index4.shtm

Guest mfstiggall

What is that from?weird

Guest jao2000

Can anyone tell me how to send a picture to DoomWorld...?

Thanks a lot!

Send your answer back to:
aojavierfdo@hotmail.com

LEt's see:

"Can anyone tell us what level this is from? Remember, <LINK TO CONTACT INFO PAGE>send in those Doom pics!</LINK TO CONTACT INFO PAGE>"

Funny, I thought that was pretty straightforward.

Guest Peterbilt

This is for Doom GBA. No doubt.

Guest dezo

the guy is right this is from gameboy Advanced doom

Guest Mizzory

I remember the snes version didn't have floor textures like this, it was just a color, like on wolfenstien. the ceiling and floor is grey.

Yup, Twelvegauge got the proof. That confirms the GBA.

Now the original question "Can anyone tell us what level this is from?"

Is this a GBA version of a well known and loved level, or is it something else?