Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Fear Of Ebola

Ebola has released the completed version of Phobia, a 3D extravaganza of a map for Doom Legacy that we had featured in a POTD back in late July. Doom Center's Bigdog has created a feature article for the map, available here, which has the download link to the Phobia map.

now if the thing run would run...

Legacy locks up when I get select a difficulty setting, and im using the suggested paramaters that are in the readme.

Any ideas folks?

Hrm it takes a while to load just so you know. it had to build the nodes on startup.

and if you got a bit slower system it can be taking REALLY long time.
if you add:'
gr_solvetjoin off
to your autoexec.cfg it should speed things up a bit.

Guest Busted Corpse

Um.... Bizet possibly ? :)

Guest Busted Corpse

well, I'm more of a fan of the works of Mr Johnny Rotten, but I guess I can bear a bit of Vivaldi or Bach... :)

Guest Busted Corpse

hell yes.

Especially anything pre 1978 or so :)

Thanks. Doom centre has slowed to crawl, its probably all the trekkies getting that other new wad

I have to go, Im using a crappy ISP (blueyonder are messing about with us modem users).

A visually stunning piece of work. The preview screen shots did not lie.

Took me a while to get Legacy to work in any accelrated mode with more then about 1 FPS. Eventually found the WickedGL driver for GLQuake did it for me, and it was worth it.

yes, this is a peice of work. simply incredible. the checkboard spaces... though... have you played alice ebol?

Heh, yeah that's exactly where it's from. I was gonna make the patches appear and disappear to but I figured that people was gonna fall to their deaths enough as it was. ;)

Sorry, I just noticed its a star wars wad everyones been grabbing, i want it too but that server is so slow, I think I will just wait a few days.

would it be okay to direct link to it from my Doom 3D page, I only get about 20 visitors a day?