Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

An Imp Stepped Out From A Dark Alcove

Guest UAC PR Dept.

The story is obviously an introduction to a ZDoom project... note the mention of the stealth-imps...

By the way, good work, Rick. Quite well written.

That was a damned good story. Rick is the next Crichton.

Guest Deathmaster213

Dude...did U hear about the new SLayer album, 'GOD HATES UIS ALL'??? IT rules man...I heard the new stuff...kick the crap outta 'Diabolus...' It's released on the 11th September, and has influences from Slipknot! not forgeeting the true blooded Slayer sound. Believe me guys and gals...a true return to form! See on the road with Slayer! (for when and where...check out http://www.slayer.net )

Guest Rick Clark

Rick is the next Crichton.

One can always hope. :)

Thanks.

Guest Rick Clark

Rick is the next Crichton.

One can always hope. :)

Thanks.

"stop deleting my account gay ass our i'll hack doomworld and end it permanently and that's a promise"

Try.
I'd love to see the message board hacking characteristics that you're capable of. Little do you know, that I'm familiar with a few faces that run the server that we're on.

Think.
Elevate.

Uh huh, internet protocal address in left field. Pop fly. You'd be out.

You couldn't hack a fucking strawberry tree, buddy.

Best Regards.

Guest Surgeon

WaveLength. Have we met before? I was just curious, because I feel like walking to your house and shoving you face first back into your mother's womb. Yes, I know, skitzo-temperment, right. Sentiment perturbed. What about this one... Suck my cock.

Ciao.