Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Update Of The Millennium

There is a long and pleasant update on the Millennium page. It seems that Lüt finally managed to reconstitute a nearly complete team: Joel Murdoch, Zaldron, Rick Clark, a bunch of beta testers and I are now aboard. Lüt is just looking for someone to help detailing some of the oldest maps. Despite those arrivals, Doom Millennium is delayed... but for the better, since Zaldron wants to improve some sprites that deserve a make-up before the release.

hey,

I cannot get the speedmapping demos you made for speedmapping #16 from 3DDownloads :/
Any other place where I could get them?

So we can definately expect millenium sometime this millenium?

Talking of delays, anyone heard any more about Daedalus: Alien Defence lately?

Lüt I thought you finally smartened up and made a final deadline of October 15. Not another team that promises everything and slowly fades away...

No more delays! :~(

I didn't exactly say it was gonna be delayed. I wanted comments from people as to whether they're rather wait on all the sprites and graphics, or just stick with the original release date. But I couldn't be arsed to find out how to make a poll in HTML so I just said to leave comments on that issue here or in my mailbox.

Julian is quite right. It is "I" not "me". A simple test for this would be for Julian to eliminate the "a bunch of beta testers" phrase. He would then say "I am aboard" not "me am aboard." Dig?

Guest jmurdoch

Steve, I'm always in favor of doing the job right as opposed to doing the job quickly. Besides, some of the sprites really are very bad ;-)