Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Go Fish

Swedish Fish's Doom site has been updated with the exclusive release of Richard Wiles 15 level opus 'Slayer,' which contains 11 single player maps and 4 deathmatch maps. According to the Fish, "top quality stuff from the maker of the 'Crusades' and fellow contributor to 'The Darkening Episode 2'." Also, Swedish Fish has written a featurette entitled "Top 10 Single player wads of 2000" and uploaded a 100%/100% max Coop movie of Waldon and Fish in Class_ep wad.

Guest pablodictter

nice site design

About Darkening2: "Probably one of the last great "megawads" we'll see for doom/doom2"
I can't disagree more...

Sorry...map01 had an unavoidable VPO and two other maps bombed out immediately upon loading. I decided this was a major oversight on rich's part. I'll try and get a fixed copy from richard as soon as he comes back (he is away for the weekend)...

umm... is this a 1994 flashback or have port-using doomers suddenly ceased to exist? For me the curren't version would be fine, as the chances I'd play it in a port that gives VPO are zero.

It goes beyond just making it compatible with doom2 exe... There are 2 levels bombing out because Richard forgot to add custom textures into the wad...

Sorry about the tease, I'll try and get a complete final version ASAP. As you've said yourself....most doomers rarely download the same thing twice. I don't think this is how Rich intented it...so I pulled it..

I really wish you would not have posted that link. It was Richard's wish that the file be taken down until all problems can be remedied..

Why do you do shit like this?

I don't give a fuck if it works with Zdoom

Everybody with a little brain would have found it, as I did (I did visit your page *after* you took down the download link).

SORRY THAT I WANTED ZDOOM USERS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY THESE GREATE LEVELS WITHOUT WAITING FOR FIXES OF BUGS THAT DON'T EVEN SHOW UP IN ZDOOM

Guest Pirx

also to come afaik hr2, millennium doom, 2001 a doom odyssey, should make for good hours of play (and watching demos of how it should be played)
however, richard said a while ago he's not doing wads anymore. nice to see him again, he has style.