Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Pretty nice looking installer screen actually, shame about the rest of the CD.

who friggin' cares?! I already have Doom, Doom 2 Ultimate Doom and Final Doom! Whats the point? If your not ALREADY into Dom then its unlikely there will be new players.

Domworld!!!111!

The package kinda sucks, I thought they might include some popular source ports, or possibly some cool Doom pewter figurines, those rock. Oh well, I guess it's good for people just getting in to Doom (it happens).

Guest Mr.HoLLy

hey! i don't have it!

Oh, and Final DOOM was the only one that I was missing; hence, it was the only reason I got it.

And I agree, it should've come with something, but not source ports. That would've been kinda akward to put on. Again, I half expected, half dreaded the comic to come with it.

Guest DooMetallicA

is it the dos port of doom95? I got every doom. Ultimate Doom, Doom2, Final Doom, Master Levels For Doom 2. Maximum Levels For Doom2(came on the Doom Tilogy Set), Doom For Super Nintendo, Doom For Sega 32x, Final Doom and Master Levels For Doom 2 for Playstation. im still lookin for doom for gameboy advanced, doom for atari jaguar, doom2 for Nintendo 64(sucked), doom for GameCom, and whatever else there is. I also need the Novels. I love Doom!!!

Don't forget the Saturn version,it's fine!I'm not far behind you as regards my collection,wot's the 32x version like?

Guest DooMetallicA

doom 1 for sega 32x is like the supernintendo version, just better graphics. i think the video resolution is better. i dont have a sega or the 32x expansion but i've played it before. i think i remember it having a few levels abstracted or something, i could be wrong. what dooms do you have? i found out about the atari jaguar and some others on ebay. i dont have any money or a job.

Guest DooMetallicA

one more thing i forgot from the last post: im lookin for the ultimate doom box and the REGULAR doom 1 box. --- also, the collectors edition is just a rip off of the Doom Trilogy set(which includes Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom, plus the maximum and master levels, which is well over 3000 home made levels)

Doom 32X only had 17 levels in it (15 if you didn't discover the secret level). The levels had no names, many of the maps were reduced in size, many patches were left out, the enemies didn't turn (all you saw was the front), the music stared over on At Doom's Gate when the Containment Area came up (add to that Hiding the Secrets being played on Deimos Anomaly), among many other sucky things.

BTW, this Collectors DOOM has the Doom95 port with it for all 4 IWADs.

Guest DooMetallicA

I'm so Fragin' jealouse of you man.

I got PSX Doom & Final Doom,Saturn Doom,SNES Doom,N64 Doom (to be honest I quite liked it,am I one of the few?),Ultimate doom,doom2,Final Doom.
I badly need Maximum & Master levels.Also I seem to remember a 3DO version which was badly reveiwed.

Guest DooMetallicA

these are all the dooms known to mankind(or at least me):

Ultimate Doom
Doom II
Final Doom
Master Levels For Doom II
Maximum Levels For Doom II
Doom: Collectors Edition
Doom64
Doom 1 for Game.Com
Doom 1 for Super Nintendo
Doom 1 for Sega Saturn
Doom 1 for Atari Jaguar(not bad graphics at all)
Doom 1 for Playstation
Doom 2 for Playstation
Final Doom for playstation -- includes master levels.
Doom 1 for Sega 32x
…I have pictures on my computer of most of the game boxes or cases. there is also a wolfenstein for SNES

Final Doom seems to be my favorate Doom of all time....too bad this collector edition is kind of a shame....

It doesn't seem so common now does it? I seen one recently at Computer Games Exchange in London, I think it was £150!(Atari Jaguar console & Doom)Gotta watch the Loot(2nd hand paper).

Guest Nowotny

Hey I got all 4 novels!

I read them...lets just say it's a good thing I had the time to kill. They weren't that good. The first one was wasn't too bad. The other 3 really stretched the imagination beyond belief. And they got dumber & dumber as they went along. It looked like the writers were out of ideas but they had to write something so they gave us those last 3 books. Some things are better left undone. Like the WTC & Pentegon bombings!

We'll make those bastards pay for that!

Guest Nowotny

I got both of those DooM 1 boxes. They are in excellant shape! DooM1 is version 1.666, with all original floppies.

Frig. How hard would it have been to include a bunch of gpl source ports? (They could prolly even have gotten away with ZDoom too.). How hard would it have been scrounge up a bunch of extras like user made wads, utils and stuff? How friggin hard would it have been to fill up the cd? There would still not be anything new really but at least anyone buying the damned thing would be up to date with the best the game had to offer :P

Guest Gibbin

...i am thoroughly, thoroughly, disappointed...

i love Doom64 too ! The best Doom nerver done ! Maybe will be the second after Doom 3.

Duke Nukem Forever will be one the Nintendo GameCube, Why not a Doom for the Nintendo GameCube ?