Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Guest The Trasher

Have you seen the Matrix? If you have, you'd understand.

Guest o-tech

Those textures and flats better be scrolling...

Guest vileman

hmm, if it's supposed to be the matrix... why isn't the sky like that too? The sky wasn't fake in that movie? I believe it HAD to be if they were viewing that world through a computer in their brains... anyway.. :)

Guest LorD_BaZ

It's still pretty cool.
Where can I get it?

But change the sky.

dude, the flat and the texture look exactly the same as mine that I made. (or at least 75% similar) I made that kinda of flat/texture from a doom3 screenshot.

Guest Ike654

What are those hovering brown things? Is that a texture, 3d floors, normal floors, or a figment of my perception?

looks more like a Unreal-engine based looking at that targeting reticle....

...and those Martix-esque flats look crap, man gimme Wolf 3D textures anyday....

looks more like a Unreal-engine based level using Doom and custom textures looking at that targeting reticle....

...and those Martix-esque flats look crap, man gimme Wolf 3D textures anyday....

It it was made in UnrealEd, the Doom graphics were prolly imported onto a screenshot from it in PSP or similar paint proggy.

Why do I think it's not a Doom level? take a look at that roofing, last time I saw roofing like that it was a texture in a ZDoom based CTF level not actual level poly's, oh it could also be made in under 5 minutes in UnrealEd.....

Guest Gibbin

...well, i thought it looked interesting...

I hear you Requiem.

Who thinks the Matrix sequel will be gay? I mean the first is a gem, hopefully they won't screw up the new one, like make Morpheus gay or something. "Here Neo... Take the green pill... it's not a date rape drug..."

::3 minutes later:: "Oh- oh- oh-, yeah, you are the ONE!!" ::groan::

I dunno. Try using the pics@doomworld.com e-mail address sometime and send us some (good) stuff.

Or maybe you guys are too busy working on your Doom 3 project. I mean, I understand the demands of a tight schedule ... maybe you simply don't have time to send us any screenshots of your work in progress?

Requiem: well DW's potds are one hellova lot better than newdooms potds.. just go an look for yourself...

Guest DooMetallicA

ok everybody, some of you like at and most of you dont. first off, I'm Brandon Captain, I created this wad--and personally, i dont like it much either, just because i took one of my old deathmatch levels and replaced the textures with what you see here. and by the way, the pic is taken in ZDoom. And this was my very fist level ever, so dont bash on it too bad!

download the original wad here:
http://www.doomcenter.com/php-bin/getfile2.inc/75897/IDKWTCI.zip

or e mail me for the matrix one.(Doomcenter hasnt posted it yet, their all slackers and no one likes that site. DoomWorld ROX!)

Guest DooMetallicA

also--yes, the textures are scrolling.

Guest DooMetallicA

AH! i failed to mention, there are a lot of Visplane overflows if you dont use a source port.

Guest Ike654

I just realized those brown things are the sky. Doh! Now I feel stupid.

Guest DooMetallicA

"matrix-ish", blah, thats a tongue twister at first!

I have sent a few screenshots but they were obviously never posted. And you may have not noticed, but we aren't interested in Doom 3 at the time being... we are creating a Unreal project while you sit in your chair and find your self dumbfounded. =) And our "tight" schedule doesn't concern you so don't worry about my "schedule" worry about yours...

Wavelength is right too, most but not all sequels are not as good as the first. Same thing with a lot of bands out there nowadays too. heh

Weird. Must've been vetted by the horde of evil trolls guarding our e-mail.

Sequels are not necessarily worse. Empire Strikes Back and Aliens are prime examples.

Why isn't the sky also scrolly-green-text dammit.

Yeah, get rid of those bloody Trolls, none of my emails to doomworld have ever got through, its like you dont really exist except in my head.