Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

damn reports

as part of my english assignment, due at the end of the quarter, i have to write a report on terrorist organistions. right now i am on funding, and alot of it i knew about but some of it is strange. In all forien terrorist groups 85%-90% of funds are thru drugs mainly opium and its many versions, cocaine and pot. south america is mainly funded by cocaine and is around 98% of its funds. 5%-10% is from governemnts and other private people. and 1%-5% can be from pirated software/music/movies. however domestic terrorist are funded differently, still drugs are the main income but only about 50%. %50 of the funds come from sales of domesic/designer drugs like meth, LSD, ecstasy, and pot. selling drugs goten from outside the borders does not count seeing that the money goes to the group selling it, those groups are mostly in asia/middle east or southamerica. however another large part is theft, mainly small things like cash and sale from stolen items, home entertainment is the biggest part and most of that is TV's and Audio systems. the other part of this is car theft and robbery. that is like 20% of the income. 15% is from pirateing media, mainly software, but movies and music are becoming just as big. the other 15% is from private investing, cover operations and payoffs to do dirty work.
i knew drugs, private people and theft where major funding for terrorist groups, but i never knew that media pirating was also a good source for some of these groups. Asia, next to our own internal groups, is one hell of a place for pirated stuff. south american groups are almost completely drugs, with some cover operations. the middle east, like Iran and afganistan too are mostly drugs because of resource limits however private investment and governments are also big players. that is only like 1 part of my report, other parts include tactics, members, goals, chocie weapons, history and leaders

bigbadgangsta said:

Heh, I hate English, but I did pretty damn good in it.

Same here, except for me it would read:
"Heh, I hated English, but I did pretty damn good in it."

Lucky we had a really kewl teacher.

After this year I despise english class. I got caught playgerizing three times on that final term paper, and two of those times I wasn't even playgerizing, she just wanted the damn format of the paper to be completly different from what I understood. I just quotes the stuff I was directly taken from websites, which is what I've alweys done up till now and I didn't have a problem with it. Well she did, and because of that little misunderstanding I pretty much was lucky to pass the class at all. But then I got a 95% on the final and it all worked out somehow. We do have summer reading books, but I'm probably going to just find summaries online and read them, I have no will in me to be reading 3 books over the summer. It's also likely I'll be moving, and if that's likely then whatever will I had to read a book is gone, because it would be soo easy just to say the old school didn't give out summer reading assignments and get away with it.

I've always been good at English, I managed to pass my 12th grade English class with an 85.
I've also always been a good reader. I love to read. I learned to read quite early, like almost near the end of kindergarten. All through school my teachers used to constantly tease me about my fast reading skills and the fact that I didn't read very loud.

fodders said:

I'm

Forget to finish your sentence, fod? :P

DooMBoy said:

Forget to finish your sentence, fod? :P

dude