Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

No More Problem, Still Phobic

After almost 2 weeks of slow time/down time and some problems with his connection to MGON, bigdog has finally been able to post a long-awaited new feature at Doom Center.

It is a 1 on 1 interview with Kristian 'Ebola' Käll - covers Phobia and its sequel (or what may be its sequel), Ni'mrod, another project Ebola and Kurt 'KDoom' Kesler may work on in the future, community stuff, and much more. In addition to this, we have 4 exclusive screenshots - 3 from Ni'mrod and 1 from his work on Eternity!

Nice to see Doom Center alive and kicking.

Guest gems

looks cool..is people allowed to use the grafx wad by the way...? hhe

Heh.. I won't alow people to take anything out of the wad. I don't mind seeing a Ni'mrod addon map though. But that won't happen.. That's highly irregular..

Guest j00 equals ded

now are your latest mods requiring legacy or can i run them on jdoom, too?

Guest j00 equals ded

hmm

what i think would help jdoom is getting more features into it instead of graphics

i think jdoom will be the one port to use, actually. now that he is starting to get in dehacked support he will move to more hardcore fatures. features that are present in legacy and prboom and other things of that nature.

The problem is, WHAT THE HELL DOES PHOBIA HAVE TO DO WITH DOOM? I played Phobia II when you announced it's release and after I got over the sheer gayness of it, I was thinking "what does this have to do with doom? it's a completely different game, it's a top-view game with the same damn enemy. Different coding and what-not, altogether." I played it for two minutes then went back to Red Faction.

Looks like you enjoy being the least popular person in the Doom community. I thought you had come to your senses for a short while but it looks like you are back to your old form.

Hey Ebola, I love your work and so do most of the rest of us even though you make me feel inadequate as a mapper. Good luck with your plans for Unholy Software.