Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Ni'mrod Approacheth

Guest gems

nice logo..lookin forward to this thing...seems unique..

Guest pl-gmi

yeah yeah whatever, stfu

Guest Captain Napalm

Who drew that then? It´s rather good.
Looking forward to this mod ever since I heard it was nonlinear.

Guest gems

someone check up "pl-gmi"'s id or isp or whatever it is....seriously, that u hide behind a keyboard and talk trash is bad enough, but u dont even show your own fuckin name..u know its not all about doom and doomworld and internet...im not in the mood talkin to part time tough guys and theres this little fucker who laughs the crap outa himself everytime he writes exactly what arioch first wrote, his idol even though arioch is just a worhtless piece of shit but thinks he is someone just cause he has op/@ in certain irc channels and a news guy for a gaming site...to everyone except some internet geeks youre all a big pile of worthless shit nobody wants..not even your parents thats probably youre cryin for attention here....u wanna say something let me know who u are, this is the internet what am i gonna do? thats the reason u dare to blurp out shit in the first place, cause geeks like u with their pants all up their ass and joggin shoes are completely different persons in reality... so, either come out of the closet and let me know how u are, and admit that youre gay while youre at it, or drop dead..

OMG! They're coming! We're all gonna die!!! Its the end of the world!!!! YAARRGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Very nice image, btw.

Guest gems

nightfang wheres that from? i know its a song but i dont remember..

"u dont even show your own fuckin name"

Oh. Is "gems" your real name?

Guest pl-gmi

yeah yeah whatever, stfu

Oh heh.. Dammit..

I need good beta testers..
So far I only got
1. Fyre..

Mail me your application.

You have a serious mental problem. My sister works with folk like you every day.

I think its called paranoid delusions.

Lay off Arioch, the guy is sound as a pound unlike a lot of the arseholes who post their vile hate filled messages here.

Guest gems

mystic your sister is a tramp..shes givin all the retards in the clinic she works at blowjobs to calm them down after they saw her naked...paranoid delusions? shut the fcuk up..