Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

POTD

Guest jackie brown

You too can still relive those days of crappy costumes ... it's called Power Rangers.

Guest Excalibur_Z

Who is he and what has he done with the real Doomguy?

Guest G@ylength

I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU IN THE ASSHOLE WAVEEEYYY

Cool.. er. that's a relative word.. For a computer geek, or a 10 year old kid.. Yeah that would rock. For me... Nah.. :p Unless I'm really drunk and at a party.. in wich case stupid/geky is cool :p

"What did W@velength do to you? he never even posted here. Your stupider than he is."

"What did W@velength do to you? he never even posted here. Your stupider than he is."

Worse still, you're encouraging w@velength to come in and start running amok. The average IQ in the room lowers as a vacuum of stupidity ravages the once tranquil comments section.

I fear w@velength and his intellectual black hole sucking the brains out of the determined subgenius and those without sense to leave. And where does all this grey matter disappear to? No one knows as his voracious appetite for stupidity consumes all and leaves nothing.

Heh. I accidentally hit enter and it posted before I was finished talking.

Guest j00 equals ded

"the once tranquil comments section."

And those comments are supposed to complement the rather idiotic POTD?

Guest crazy.joe

I give the guy credit for being a DooM freak, but he looks like a Green Power Ranger/Riot SWAT Team Member with a giant black dildo in his hands. Still, I give that guy madd props!

Guest j00 equals ded

hes a fag

humm...

it's more a Power Ranger than a DoomGuy. Well for the costume.
but according to the EA site

-"
Here is a picture of some jackass in a Doom costume that Taniwha sent me a few days ago. I'm sure it will drag you kicking and screaming into the spirit of things.
"-

No! Still a Power Ranger kinda.
- sorry

I don't know who Gaylength is, it's a pretty crappy rip-off of my name and I have seen 10-year-olds use the same name many times in the past to try and get at me(it's actually amusing; you should actually try 'dicklength').

Speaking of gay pointless names, Hyena, why don't you shut the hell up. My eyes hurt from reading that jarble of words you threw together in an attempt to vent your jealous rage toward me. You call this board a board of sub-genius? Ha, you sir, are an imbecile.

Men of genius are admired; Men of wealth are envied; Men of power are feared; but only men of character are trusted.

That's the ticket; I have what you can't- character.

Guest Ike654

Whoa, cool. I'll have to make that Imp costume I've been planing for who knows how long now. Wonder what they'd say at school...

Heh, I spent the last two hours in black coveralls and a bitchin mask chasing kids around town with a chainsaw I borrowed from work. God I haven't had that much fun in a long time! I'll have a picture up tommorrow.

P.S. While it sounds perfect, lugging a chainsaw all over the place on foot is really hard on the left arm. :)

Guest Gibbin

"OUCH! you fucking poked me in the eye with that dildo of yours you damned fag...watch it with that thing"