Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

POTD

Guest kesler

I've had the pleasure of "testing" this, and I am amazed at how much atmosphere is in these maps...VERY awsome!

Guest cocoon

I doubt you've seen that exakt one in a picoday... I have the last 76 ones and it can't be found in there (and I've collected pictures way longer than a few months).

I've had the extereme pleasure of playing this too. It's my favorite upcoming project. And it's damn scary in places :D

Guest Soviet

nice, keep up the good work bro

"Bladdy 'ell, cobber! Ye' could cut the etmosphere with a cricket stump here as we enxiously wait his delivery." -- The Dubbo (NSW, Aus.) Rialto.

Guest Excalibur_Z

Reminds me of the Stauf.wad that came with the game The 11th Hour (sequel to The 7th Guest). It was a Doom level that was a total remake of the Stauf mansion. All the secret passages and stuff were intact, it was pretty cool.

Guest j00 equals ded

more like POTW

Guest crazy.joe

I love how crazy the wad designs are getting. All I have to do is download'em now. Heh heh heh...

<font size=1><samp>download Herian II for DooM II</samp></font>

Yep, I've been testing it too. Every time I get a new version I go back and beg Lu for more.

I even contributed stuff just to force an update out of him.

Guest Shrike

changed my name from laged on frags to shrike
SO TAKE NOTE OF IT.
nice level designing i would have to say.
I just played doom multi on the GBA
i got 7 frags enemy 1 frags.ha ha ha ha
lol. i mave have just a shotgun but that plasma rifle is no match for me. he he he
DIE!

Guest j00 equals ded

"SO TAKE NOTE OF IT"

No, I will not. I will completely ignore your dictation of being a previous poster and think of you as an imposter.