Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

ABC - Returned Mail

Those of you diligent visitors to Doomworld who are submitting news may have noticed recently that you've been getting "Returned mail" error messages in response, with this text in the body:

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----fatal@doomworld.com    (reason: 550 5.1.1 User unknown)    (expanded from: )   ----- Transcript of session follows -----550 5.1.1 fatal@doomworld.com... User unknown
Well, it's part of some apparent miscommunication problems we're having with TeleFragged, where the e-mail address fatal@doomworld.com no longer exists but is still in the forward list for the news@doomworld.com account. Rest assured, however, that we are in fact receiving your news submissions, and that a repeat send is not necessary. Thank you for your patience.

Guest WadEd

It works for Doomnation too, wh00p!

Guest WadEd

Heh, wrong comment thread

Guest Zeurkous

I noticed this first at 17 juli, 2000 at 17:45 GMT+1... Heh.... And: I knowed exactly 75 days ago that its not a failure of the news submission... Heh again...

De Zeurkous

I sent in a piece of mail to news@doomworld.com more than an hour ago. Of course got the mentioned reply. Did you guys get it, and it's just not up yet?

My Doomworld webserver password is also down...
That's odd... I used mine a couple of days ago and it worked okay.

Btw, I'm sorry I got in such a massive stress earlier....

Yeah, my fatal mail account just suddenly vanished. Couldn't check or send from it. No explaination, no nothing. I've mailed telefragged but with no response so far... GRRRRRRRRRRR