Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arioch

Impish Evolution

Tom "Hyena" White wrote in with the announcement of a new 22-level partial conversion in progress entitled Xenogenesis. The Xenogenesis site has been launched, with some scant information on the project itself and a short introductory story. The team for the project, which includes Hyena, Tomi "Lu Wang" Rajala, and Kristian "Ebola" Kaell is looking for any help that might be forthcoming in all areas, with the admonition that "no contribution is too small."

Guest (Unknown)

"Hyena is part of the project"

-Well, we can scratch off historical accuracy.

Oh, yes, w@velength. Doom is extremely historically accurate all right.

You know, you never showed me a shred of evidence to support your "theory" and I use the word loosely.

Thanks, mystic. I'll keep an eye open.

Guest kesler

I have mixed emotions about seeing another project start. I think the few people left around that still edit should get together and finish whats already begun.

This project has been in the planning for a very long time. It's rather important to me to finish it. Even if the doom community somehow fizzles out by the time it's finished, I'll finish it.

Guest (Unknown)

WTF are you talking about, Hyena? I fucked you over 3 times out. It is common knowledge that the Germans started WWI. Always building out of their limit, and invading countries thinking there will be no consequence. I'm sorry you wasted your already miserable life sitting around reading books trying to prove me wrong, but there is a difference between fiction and non-fiction, loser. Yeah I sat around reading books when I was 8 too; and now I know my history, so buzz off and come back when you've grown some pubes.

Guest (Unknown)

Shhhh before me and w@velength molest you.

Hey wavey, it was the British that started WW1, they used Gavrillo Princip to murder the ArchDuke of Austria, knowing the consequences would be a war. Britain, Germany, France and Russia were all wanting to have a big war to get rid of all their angry young men before they had a revolution on their hands. You wont find that in the school books you read but when you are a grown-up you might find some books without pictures that tell you something close to the truth.

Guest Pirx

who cares about that old crap anyway?
btw, give wavey something worth dying for. it could make his life worth living at last :P

W@velength seems to have confused WWI for WWII.
And how exactly did you fuck me over. You didn't provide a shred of evidence. You just told me you were right and started name-calling. Is this how you prove your points?

he has no point, he is like an itchy fanny (pussy to the USA folk). Or in other words an irritating cunt.

Guest (Unknown)

Gee, brains sure don't get in your way, girls. I am right and you know it, so go put on your lipstick and help your dad put his bra on, because there is nothing for you here; you have been "told".

"Only the dead have seen the end of the war."
-socrates

I might as well be telling you grass is green. There's no point in arguing with you and I don't know why I've kept at it this long.
I'm not one to ignore people, but I am now.

Guest (Unknown)

I've always ignored you- but I can't let pure ignorance go by me sometimes... Remember what I said- Only men of character are trusted...

Guest UAC PR Dept.

I have never observed you to do anything indicative of character. Now, on the other hand, Hyena here is showing signs of having motivation to finish a creative project -- putting his mind to something with the intent to finish, something often viewed as (gasp!) a sign of character!

w@velength, just who the fuck do you think you are? This is a comment thread on a GAME. A fucking GAME. Why don't you go find some people to piss off debating abortion instead? It would be much less wasteful of your time, considering both sides have good points, and here in this thread you have NOTHING.

And yeah, you'll probably respond to this by saying "go fuck your mother," etc., but that's only because you aren't very creative. Insults must be accurate to be offensive, you see...

Guest UAC PR Dept.

Isn't -anybody- gonna respond to that? :-)

Guest (Unknown)

-Looks like nobody cares. I guess your post was pretty empty and untrue. :[

Guest (Unknown)

-Looks like nobody cares. I guess your post was pretty empty and untrue. :[

Guest (Unknown)

How is denying historical fact a sign of character? None of those example are; what book are you reading? ::opens book:: See? Right here. "The Germans were responsible for starting the Great War". Like my project? Maybe you should come back when you have an argument. What? What? Yeah, well at least I'm original. The Abortion agrument(man, I bet you're an expert on that ::swoosh::) can never be solved because both sides have strong points. You will understand when you're older.

Guest UAC PR Dept.

I wasn't talking about history. I was talking about you (w@velength) just coming on and trying to insult anybody you feel like insulting for no reason.

Yeah, character has nothing to do with intelligence.

And yes: Abortion = unsolvable. That's why I was saying you would be better off lending your time to that debate, being an actual significant issue, whereas you aren't really debating anything here...

All I criticized were your attacks on the character of (whoever) and your "method" of "proving a point."

I'm sure my comment, "Isn't anybody gonna respond to that?" sounded quite idiotic. Maybe you misinterpreted me... The thread had been quiet for a few days, so I was just killing some time, assuming nobody would read it anyway.

And by the way, there are those that would say simply that militarization, empirialism(which you alluded to, good job), and nationalism, not a specific country, were responsible for starting WWI. All historical references are written from biased perspectives, so anything said about history is just blind belief or opinion, unless of course "you'll understand when you're older" is implying that you are a bitter old man who has actually seen it all.

Better still, this is undebatable: Humans started WWI. Too bad that is the ONLY undebatable fact of it.

"I wasn't talking about history. I was talking about you (w@velength) just coming on and trying to insult anybody you feel like insulting for no reason."

Huh? No, I had a reason. Just search around some threads or something before you make a blind statement, please.

"Yeah, character has nothing to do with intelligence."

...Yeah, just keep thinking that...

"And yes: Abortion = unsolvable. That's why I was saying you would be better off lending your time to that debate, being an actual significant issue, whereas you aren't really debating anything here..."

Nah, I got it figured out, thanks.

"All I criticized were your attacks on the character of (whoever) and your "method" of "proving a point."

And I disagreed. The cycle of life continues.

"I'm sure my comment, "Isn't anybody gonna respond to that?" sounded quite idiotic. Maybe you misinterpreted me... The thread had been quiet for a few days, so I was just killing some time, assuming nobody would read it anyway."

Yeah, real smooth.

"And by the way, there are those that would say simply that militarization, empirialism(which you alluded to, good job), and nationalism, not a specific country, were responsible for starting WWI. All historical references are written from biased perspectives, so anything said about history is just blind belief or opinion, unless of course "you'll understand when you're older" is implying that you are a bitter old man who has actually seen it all."

You are right about the biased viewpoints... Never believe everything you read. But my grandfather isn't that bitter, so I've got my facts straight. I suppose you are going to tell me that grandparents are "stupid" and "lame" and "corny" then insist that I am "ignorant".

"Better still, this is undebatable: Humans started WWI. Too bad that is the ONLY undebatable fact of it."

Really? I thought it was a small group of wild deer!! moron.