Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Julian

Offset

Given the delay over there at MGON in bringing back Doom Center's hosted sites, Ed C. has decided to set up a new page to publish his maps. Others have done the same: let us hope this will not be a definitive exodus. Come on MGON guys, it's been a long time now.

Guest Ike654

Hmm...sounds tempting to set up a temporary page.

Yeah, by all means set up at least a temp page, if not find a new home. Don't let this kill off productive Doom sites.

Guest Matt

Two words:

Doom Nation.

MGON's pulling a Frag Enterprises, folks.

Guest WadEd

Hope you all had backups, cause I sure diddn't! Heh.. I would like my Doomcenter page to be up sometime before I finish my next level but it's not looking good right now.. ah well.

Guest pablodictter

heh, I'd been waiting since July or August to get my site on DoomCenter. Waiting is not a problem for me.

"The new hdd is in. I'm waiting for ben lewis to tell me everything is ready to go back online."

That's the response I JUST got from MGON... unbelievable. Hopefully things will be restored this week (and also the backups should be in place). No promises from me though, heh ;)

* bigd ignores that last comment. Heh.

Hmmm, I seem to be banned from #doom. WHAT NOW?!?! I CONFUSED!!!11

must be a mistake, I don't see any ban mask that might cover you ...

/msg me on OPN, willya? we'll get this sorted

turns out it was the general ban covering all doomworld jirc clients... we made a special exception for you, so you can join now

DW discriminates against people who jirc it. There has to be some sort of federal law against that!

Guest Matt

That sounds familiar... didn't Doom Nation go down because of "server upgrades"?

Guest UAC PR Dept.

WTF? Why ban jIRC users?